Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message


On 8 Feb 2012 at 2:39pm Rikki Gandolf wrote:
Please can anybody recommend somebody who can treat a small damp/condensation problem on an internal wall?
On 8 Feb 2012 at 2:52pm Cheeky Chappie wrote:
Tampax have a tried and tested product. Boom Boom.
On 8 Feb 2012 at 4:13pm bob wrote:
how small is this problem ? where r based ?
On 8 Feb 2012 at 4:15pm Southover Queen wrote:
Rikki, do you know what's causing it? Is the wall near a bathroom? Could it be condensation? Is on the ground floor, and is the damp rising from the ground up? It's always a good thing to have an idea of whether you've just got a leaky pipe and you need a plumber or a structural fault and you need a dampproofing firm.

Bensley's are the local firm with a good reputation - I've used them and so have friends of mine. They will do a survey and explain what the problem is and how to fix it, and their prices are very reasonable. Recommended.

Check it out here »
On 21 Feb 2012 at 8:57am Rikki wrote:
Thanks for your responses. It isn't a major problem - its an internal wall high up and not in the bathroom. It might be that later some repointing is needed to the outside wall but for now all I need is somebody who is willing to treat it with anti-fungal treatment and repaint the patch. Bob - property is in Sun street if you can help.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool



Barbican Lewes 7:132
Barbican Lewes

There was a lot of anger towards these people a year ago. Let's hope they're all doing good now. more
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell