Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Cubs/Beavers/Scouts

On 16 Mar 2012 at 2:50pm Mum wrote:
Hi,
My 6 year old son is a little shy and I was wondering if the Cubs/Beavers would be a good idea at the Malling Community Centre. Does anyone have children who go?
Thanks

On 16 Mar 2012 at 5:57pm Emma Chaplin wrote:
My son goes to 4th Lewes cubs there. They are incredibly friendly. Couldn't recommend them more highly.

On 16 Mar 2012 at 6:10pm Mumtoo! wrote:
My son goes to the 4th Lewes Beavers. He started when we moved into the area and he has loved it! I would let him try it and see if gets on well there. Are there any children from his class that go or could be persuaded to start there with him? Good luck!
On 16 Mar 2012 at 7:44pm Paul Newman wrote:
Hi there , I have a six year old son and he is still sometimes a little diffident . He goes to the 6th Lewes Beavers and seems to have got some confidence from the experience , anyway he enjoys it . You might also think about mini rugby maybe but Beavers is a great idea, give it a go.
Good night Weasel , goodnight otter, goodnight badger ...
...and good luck to you and yours .

On 16 Mar 2012 at 7:48pm Dad wrote:
The Beavers at Malling are a friendly bunch. If he's shy just let the leaders know and ask if they can team him up with one of the boys when he starts. Not sure if there is a waiting list though.

On 19 Mar 2012 at 5:54pm licker wrote:
my lads goes they are a lovely team of leaders

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

English view 35:132
English view

Too busy working to write too busy working messages. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell