Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Criminal in tesco

On 1 Dec 2014 at 8:45pm Frustrated lewes man wrote:
Tesco, tonight.
I'm 28, I have a respectable graduate job. I got to tesco at 8:30 pm. Wearing a grey duffle coat and wholly hat. It's cold.
I'm 28 and still get followed by the security guard. I'm not 13. I walked got milk walked to pay! Had an observer follow me. I wasn't even wearing my onesie! What is the shopping world coming too, back to waitrose for me
On 1 Dec 2014 at 9:32pm Mrs. Robinson wrote:
Not a graduate in English then ? lol
On 1 Dec 2014 at 10:20pm The Graduate wrote:
Quite so, Mrs Robinson.
On 1 Dec 2014 at 11:04pm Geoff Paddle wrote:
maybe they thought you were an Accountant?
On 2 Dec 2014 at 2:18am Not a Graduate wrote:
The same thing happened to me a couple of years ago. I was stalked all around the shop by somebody I presumed to be a con artist. It was a little disconcerting but I thought that he looked so young I could easily just wallop him one if I should need too.
It wasn't until the chap (who looked about 13) stopped me outside the store and said he wanted to ask me some questions & that he was a Policeman! He honestly looked like he had just left school not an undercover policeman. I had to ask him for his ID because I didn't believe him. After his telling me that there had been a burglary close by and I 'nearly matched' the description.. I was quite offended at his attitude & his assumptions and I protested. He said he wanted to search me or we could take a trip to the police station. I explained to him that I had gone to Tesco's for a little shopping & thats all !
In the end we both agreed that he had a difficult job to do.
On 2 Dec 2014 at 5:24am townie wrote:
So, instead of being a total pr1ck, how about just saying "yeah no problems officer, i've got nothing to hide, please search"
Whine if they're doing their job, whine if they're not.
On 2 Dec 2014 at 9:52am Not a Graduate wrote:
townie, Who's the prick?
How about saying can you identify yourself first.. then I'd be more than happy to help you with your enquires..
On 2 Dec 2014 at 10:02am Tescotomy wrote:
The CEO is the criminal in Tosco - it just filters down from the top
On 2 Dec 2014 at 10:23am Concerned Resident wrote:
Be aware. Scumbag burglars are on the prowl. Someone burgled an elderly couples house a couple of weeks ago while they were in. SCUMBAGS
On 2 Dec 2014 at 5:48pm Me wrote:
"Be aware. Scumbag burglars are on the prowl. Someone burgled an elderly couples house a couple of weeks ago while they were in. SCUMBAGS". Where it was, was also a surprise. not usually a hotspot for burglary.
On 2 Dec 2014 at 6:45pm Concerned Resident wrote:
malling...

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The John Harvey Tavern 126:143
The John Harvey Tavern

Once more onto the beach dear fiends.... Nev, I'm not trying to impress or confuse, just saying what I believe, and what I... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams