Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

CrackDown Update

On 25 Nov 2016 at 10:25pm Lopster wrote:
Operation Crackdown is alive and well...
Seen this week at Weald Close (c.07:00) Nevill Crescent (c.08:00) and top of Rotten Row (c.11:00) - not all on the same day
Same "lady" and different gent each time - occasionally in HiVi (too give you a fairer chance) - obviously with nothing better to do (unless of course they are being handsomely paid to enhance safety/revenue...
On 26 Nov 2016 at 12:46pm Hot lips wrote:
What a twat you are. These people volunteer to make the roads safer for you and your kids and all they get is abuse. Depressing
On 26 Nov 2016 at 1:52pm Towney wrote:
Oh do me a favour Hot Lips. Since when have they made roads safer by standing in the middle of Ringmer at 9am on a Sunday morning. If they want to do some good, try during the week at school times. Bloody pensioner do-gooders...they should get an allotment or something. Depressing.
On 26 Nov 2016 at 2:17pm Hot lips wrote:
Towney. Depressing
On 26 Nov 2016 at 9:36pm Lopster wrote:
Bugger all to do with safety...
Down From Ringmer folks that don't realise they've been conned into getting a database of potential extra revenue sources fur the constabulary.
I am not a twat - I am entitled to my opinion - thanks for your your "constructive" input
On 27 Nov 2016 at 4:31pm Hot lips wrote:
Oh and why the sarcastic comment about the"lady".? Please do enlighten me
On 27 Nov 2016 at 8:48pm Planet Earth 2 wrote:
It's always those who live on the edges of society who complain about things like this. They resent that their petty law breaking might get found out by non-Police schemes. It's tantamount to grassing them up - something that is frowned on by their friends and family who spend the odd period of time at Her Majesty's pleasure!
On 27 Nov 2016 at 9:37pm Cass wrote:
Wish we had an army of them on South Street - it's got a lot worse recently with the bloody boy racers. Almost wish we had speed humps, but have heard they're not necessarily the answer

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Burning Crosses in Lewes 15:132
Burning Crosses in Lewes

90% of the adult population have had 1 vaccine already in the UK, with around 82% double dosed. It would come as no surprise that... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine