Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Corbyn, such a smart guy.

On 30 Aug 2018 at 5:59pm Evolved wrote:
You really have to hand it to Jeremy Corbyn. He is so smart that he intentionally wasted his entire life relentlessly campaigning against all forms of racism just to fool the British public into believing he wasn't a massive racist upon his *inevitable* rise to power.
On 30 Aug 2018 at 6:02pm Hyena wrote:
I suppose Frank Field is part of the smear campaign as well.
On 30 Aug 2018 at 6:05pm Sargasso Lass wrote:
#Hyena Frank Field was about to be deselected by his local Labour Party after voting to prop up the Tory government, and jumped before he was pushed. End of story.
On 30 Aug 2018 at 6:08pm Non Zionist Jew wrote:
Ironically (see what I did there Hyena?) In 2008, Frank Field was called "racist" and "the new Enoch Powell" by a Church of England Bishop because of his anti-immigration views.
On 30 Aug 2018 at 6:14pm Hamid Barmy wrote:
Shove off you Lefties,you are wasting your time.We all know that Corbyn is Hitler,Pol Pot,Stalin and Skeletor rolled into one.
On 30 Aug 2018 at 6:20pm Hyena wrote:
Forty years as a Labour MP in Birkenhead , if he stands as an independent heíll win. Achieved far more than Corbyn as ever done, Welfare, BHS pensioners ETC
On 30 Aug 2018 at 6:24pm Sargasso Lass wrote:
I'm originally from Merseyside,He's is almost universally loathed in Birkenhead. He is finished.
On 30 Aug 2018 at 6:32pm Hyena wrote:
Oh thatís funny he seems to have increased his majority in the last few elections.
Anyway we shall see at the next GE.
On 30 Aug 2018 at 6:53pm Sargasso Lass wrote:
He increased his majority because of hundreds of voters liked Corbyn and came back to Labour not because of Field.
On 30 Aug 2018 at 6:58pm Hyena wrote:
Oh I see hundreds out of thousands , thatíll be it then.
On 30 Aug 2018 at 8:09pm Tron wrote:
Frank Field has total contempt for the people who elected him He says it's all about anti-Semitism, but his real motivation is a lot more obvious.
Earlier this year Frank Field decided to betray his Labour colleagues by voting in favour of Theresa May's hard-right Brexit power grab in a series of razor tight parliamentary votes. He knew that opposing Theresa May could have collapsed her government, triggered a general election, and given Labour the chance to scrap the prospect of a ruinous "no deal" Brexit flounce for good, but he decided to side with Theresa May and the Tory Brextremists regardless.
His local Labour Party were furious with his betrayal and recently passed a motion of no confidence in him as their MP.
On 30 Aug 2018 at 10:39pm Sargasso sea man wrote:
I nearly had a sargassum

On 31 Aug 2018 at 5:58am Occam wrote:
Razor tight ? close maybe - like the cheeks of my arse.

24 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

English Passage 34:142
English Passage

It's hard to decide who is the funniest on here: 'Chicken Licken' Cool Hand Luke or 'Street Fighting Man' Sensible. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde