Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Corbyn

On 11 Apr 2016 at 1:44pm Well I never wrote:
Can't even find his tax return
On 11 Apr 2016 at 1:58pm Non story wrote:
A spokesman for the Labour leader confirmed that he sent the only version hehad to Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs.He is waiting for them to send it back to him. sounds fair enough to me.Unlike Farage and Cameron who have been very opaque about the whole thing.
On 11 Apr 2016 at 2:02pm Mr Pointment wrote:
I least Jeremy Corbyn buys his own clothes unlike Cameron & his wife who have a clothing allowance. A multimillionaire & we pay for his clothes. Next time Cameron attacks Corbyn for looking scruffy he should throw that back in his face.
On 11 Apr 2016 at 2:41pm Dodgy Dave wrote:
God save our gracious cash ,long live our noble cash,God save our cash. We stashed a large amount ,overseas bank account you wont get your hands on it,God save our cash,Who needs the Welfare State? We`ve got high interest rates!Long to rule over you,God save our cash.

On 11 Apr 2016 at 4:49pm Trusty Corbyn wrote:
Corbyn publishes his tax returns in full.

Check it out here »
On 11 Apr 2016 at 6:45pm Local man wrote:
And meanwhile in Lewes on a local issue .......
On 11 Apr 2016 at 6:55pm True Labour wrote:
Nice to see true labour MP and eurosceptic Dennis Skinner taking Camoron down today the commons the party needs more like him not the Blairite EU loving money grabbing careerists
On 11 Apr 2016 at 7:06pm Convenient wrote:
And it was great to see Skinner being thrown out of the house , it was he that looked ignorant .

On 12 Apr 2016 at 3:55pm Merlin Milner wrote:
Interesting article about Blair and Brown.

Check it out here »

On 14 Apr 2016 at 10:08am anonymous wrote:
southare full of pusxys .why no body stands up for there rights again the selfservatives.lewes is full of rich people who only think of them selfd.

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Railway Land Bridge 100:132
Railway Land Bridge

There is none so blind as will not see. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde