Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Control freak

On 24 Mar 2013 at 2:13pm Scarlett Pimpernel wrote:
The only reason there's no registration on this is because Webbo likes to have an excuse to delete what he doesn't like. If there was registration he wouldn't need to vet things and just delete stuff without explanation, plus he probably likes presiding over this sea of pus as is, with faceless bullsh1t artist spewing rubbish with no accountability.
On 24 Mar 2013 at 2:26pm Webbo wrote:
Should I delete that?
Thumbs up for yes, thumbs down for no.
On 24 Mar 2013 at 2:30pm Scarlett Pimpernel wrote:
Webbo, is that the question you should be asking, or should you be asking if people want registration, again your twisting stuff to your own ends to maintain editorial overlord status.
On 24 Mar 2013 at 2:33pm The Super K wrote:
SP, the right to free speech doesnt exsist! Get over it.. you want to post your rubbish? Set up your own form or Blog page and stop bothering others!

On 24 Mar 2013 at 2:35pm wrote:
SP--I think you are completely off base. Do you think Webbo actually 'likes' having to read through drivel? Do you really think that he should allow threads that vilify and cause real trouble in real life ( i.e. the Southover Queen thread) to remain online? Registration is mostly pointless, as one can still send from a mobile without even using a moniker, as I am doing now. Webbo has done a massively good job and doesn't need the kind of nastiness you're serving up today. So many pillocks, so few forums, I guess...
On 24 Mar 2013 at 2:42pm Scarlett pimpernel wrote:
Blank poster, are you really thick, if there was registration you wouldn't be able to post from a mobile device or any device without registration. You're the one that's of base.

On 24 Mar 2013 at 2:42pm Sparky wrote:
Oi!! SP it's Webbo's site for him to do with as he pleases so rein your neck in or better still bu***r off.

On 24 Mar 2013 at 2:47pm Sparkys' Mate wrote:
Sparky, you might like b***gering but it's not the way SP roles, each to their own though.

On 24 Mar 2013 at 2:58pm The Super K wrote:
ForUm** !!! sorrey tipo :p !!!

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Potting Shed Lewes 132:143
The Potting Shed Lewes

What happened to my post made last night? Is there a curfew from 11 pm? What are the rules with this forum? Just tell me and... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde