Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Continuation of Pub Grub thread

On 14 Aug 2010 at 4:12pm Mike wrote:
Thanks EBM, glad you enjoyed it. Hope to see you at the this year's beer festival (10th-12th September). All in aid of St Peter and St James Hospice again. More details at www.barfest.co.uk. Ok that's the end of the plug!

On 14 Aug 2010 at 4:16pm Peter B Ex Friars WalkR wrote:
Thank you Mike, sounds like the kind of event I would enjoy. Will put a note in my diary. Cheers.

On 14 Aug 2010 at 4:37pm Peter B Ex Friars WalkR wrote:
"There can't be good living where there
is not good drinking." Benjamin Franklin I say cheers to that, bottoms up!

On 15 Aug 2010 at 10:36am Peter B Ex Friars WalkR wrote:
Good Morning my Friends of Lewes. Just preparing Brunch for my Fiancee Boon-Nam, yes you heard right, the Woman of my dreams, she came along. I can hardly believe it myself, she said YES. What a week I have had. Catch you all later, all the Best Peter and Boon-Nam (a naughty Minx I can tell you ha ha).

On 16 Aug 2010 at 1:04am Peter and Boon-Nam wrote:
Told my son of my good news and he advised me to move to Thailand pronto so he can come and chill with his mates, chip off the old block eh? His mother called me a drunken fool, said it was madness after 24 hours to propose, as I told her, Iknw her 3 years and it was a big mistake to marry anyway Boon-Nam and I are very happy. Best, Peter and Boon-Nam

On 18 Aug 2010 at 11:29am Peter and Boon-Nam wrote:
My Boo has left me but like a warrior princess she will return! So am a free agent until Friday and intend to make the most of my new found freedom, old pal Nigel is coming over from Alfriston and we intend to hit the town this evening . P.S. Am looking forward to a nice juicy steak, had enough rice to last a lifetime I can tell you. PS Missing Treacle and Brixtonbells, where are you my girls?? Will report back and let you know how the Lads night panned out. Cheers, Peter

On 18 Aug 2010 at 10:26pm Peter and Boon-Nam wrote:
That swine Nigel turned up lunchtime and we have been touring ale houses all afternoon, must say I am enjoying singledom again, no offence Boon-Nam but a man needs his space. Anyway my friends, am off to have a snooze, too much of a good thing and all that jazz. Goodnight my friends. Best, Peter

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Chapel Hill Lewes 20:132
Chapel Hill Lewes

Yes I’m really going to miss the ‘its Oh so wonderful and it’s only 600 quid’ advertising features … more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like All the wide open spaces on the downs
Jojo