Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Conservative election expenses

On 1 Jun 2016 at 7:10pm watcher wrote:
On Channel 4 news now - or on catch up. Judge has thrown out 'unprecedented intervention' by the Cons. in party election expenses court case - 'Could be seen as effectively buying an election' . Now 30 electorates have a further year to investigate, including presumably ours. good work by Channel 4 news and its investigative journalist.
On 1 Jun 2016 at 7:57pm Earl of Lewes wrote:
The way this story has been ignored by the so-called left-wing BBC is scandalous. Good for C4 News - no wonder the Government want to sell it off.
On 1 Jun 2016 at 8:05pm Maria Cauliflower wrote:
Oo,er ,I never did nuffink.Please somebody tell me what to say! Oh yeah vote out of this coruppt( how do you spell that?)and undemmacritic EU!
On 1 Jun 2016 at 9:04pm King of Sussex wrote:
I see in the news this morning that one of Cameron's policy makers, Patrick Rock, has been convicted for possessing paedophile images.
Its it being a Tory that makes one a criminal, or being a criminal that makes one a Tory?
Of course, it amounts to the same thing, but to know the answer would be a pretty useful tool for helping the police track down other sufferers of the Tory Disease, and help save their victims.

33 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Normans Helmet 94:132
Normans Helmet

Be careful what you wish for
The latest post on LP is:
Why are there so many ducks on The Pells

I think LP has taken over... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell