Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

"Collective Switching"

On 25 Oct 2012 at 8:44am Pete wrote:
Hey guys, anyone interested in doing this ? COuld save ourselvs a lot of money...

Check it out here »

On 25 Oct 2012 at 9:30am Webbo wrote:
That's a great idea, when is it likely to be available to us to do that?

On 25 Oct 2012 at 11:13am Pete wrote:
Not sure Webbo, I'll check out when someone's going to start the ball rolling here....

On 25 Oct 2012 at 11:51am Pete wrote:
I've sent out a few "feelers", but in the meantime, a few interesting comments on these websites :-
h++p://www.britishgas.co.uk/blog/articles/can-collective-switching-work-for-customers
h++p://www.decc.gov.uk/en/content/cms/news/sos_cornwallto/sos_cornwallto.aspx
and some more info from the guys at Which - h++p://www.which.co.uk/news/2012/06/more-than-36000-people-make-the-big-switch-287912/

On 25 Oct 2012 at 1:48pm Mme B wrote:
Sounds like a good idea. If it's feasible, I'm for it.

On 25 Oct 2012 at 5:33pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
I'd possibly be interested, depending on how long you have to commit yourself for. I've a slight hankering to move, so don't want to be locked into a contract for years.

On 25 Oct 2012 at 8:12pm Nearby wrote:
I am new to this switching business but have just saved £190 per year by switching from EDF to Scottish power for my electric. This came about because I tried to go onto a new tarif with EDF but they told me it didn't exist, even though it was (and still is) advertised on their website.

On 26 Oct 2012 at 12:49pm V1 wrote:

Just wondering if wheel clamping and gas/electric suppliers are one of the same thing ? perhaps the recent government legislation was aimed at the wrong service.

On 27 Oct 2012 at 3:00am Nora Lee Maneem wrote:
I'm up for it.

On 30 Oct 2012 at 1:56pm Lucy wrote:
I signed up to a collective switching service called thepeoplespower.co.uk - they're not for profit and committed to spending profits on renewable energy schemes. Now i'm on a mission to get the rest of Lewes signed up!

On 30 Oct 2012 at 1:57pm Lucy wrote:
I signed up to a collective switching service called thepeoplespower.co.uk - they're not for profit and committed to spending profits on renewable energy schemes. Now i'm on a mission to get the rest of Lewes signed up!

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

commercial square badge 30:132
commercial square badge

'credited to the 'rona' - Odd that. 'the 'rona' takes up less space and as much breath as 'corona' so why say 'the 'rona'? Is it... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina