Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

"Collective Switching"

On 25 Oct 2012 at 8:44am Pete wrote:
Hey guys, anyone interested in doing this ? COuld save ourselvs a lot of money...

Check it out here »

On 25 Oct 2012 at 9:30am Webbo wrote:
That's a great idea, when is it likely to be available to us to do that?

On 25 Oct 2012 at 11:13am Pete wrote:
Not sure Webbo, I'll check out when someone's going to start the ball rolling here....

On 25 Oct 2012 at 11:51am Pete wrote:
I've sent out a few "feelers", but in the meantime, a few interesting comments on these websites :-
h++p://www.britishgas.co.uk/blog/articles/can-collective-switching-work-for-customers
h++p://www.decc.gov.uk/en/content/cms/news/sos_cornwallto/sos_cornwallto.aspx
and some more info from the guys at Which - h++p://www.which.co.uk/news/2012/06/more-than-36000-people-make-the-big-switch-287912/

On 25 Oct 2012 at 1:48pm Mme B wrote:
Sounds like a good idea. If it's feasible, I'm for it.

On 25 Oct 2012 at 5:33pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
I'd possibly be interested, depending on how long you have to commit yourself for. I've a slight hankering to move, so don't want to be locked into a contract for years.

On 25 Oct 2012 at 8:12pm Nearby wrote:
I am new to this switching business but have just saved £190 per year by switching from EDF to Scottish power for my electric. This came about because I tried to go onto a new tarif with EDF but they told me it didn't exist, even though it was (and still is) advertised on their website.

On 26 Oct 2012 at 12:49pm V1 wrote:

Just wondering if wheel clamping and gas/electric suppliers are one of the same thing ? perhaps the recent government legislation was aimed at the wrong service.

On 27 Oct 2012 at 3:00am Nora Lee Maneem wrote:
I'm up for it.

On 30 Oct 2012 at 1:56pm Lucy wrote:
I signed up to a collective switching service called thepeoplespower.co.uk - they're not for profit and committed to spending profits on renewable energy schemes. Now i'm on a mission to get the rest of Lewes signed up!

On 30 Oct 2012 at 1:57pm Lucy wrote:
I signed up to a collective switching service called thepeoplespower.co.uk - they're not for profit and committed to spending profits on renewable energy schemes. Now i'm on a mission to get the rest of Lewes signed up!

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

commercial square badge 30:132
commercial square badge

Clean your own place. Most people do. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes