Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Clowns

On 13 Oct 2016 at 3:09pm Bozo wrote:
Spotted my first clowns in Lewes yesterday - tables of them paying through the nose for Bills overpriced breakfasts! Anyone seen any others?
On 13 Oct 2016 at 3:14pm Maggot wrote:
It's a worldwide publicity stunt by Slipknot!!!
On 13 Oct 2016 at 4:11pm 70s born wrote:
Saw a Priory girl with one....erm the uniform gave it away and the teenage cackling....about as scary as a custard trifle.....
On 13 Oct 2016 at 11:41pm Wtf wrote:
There'll be loads around Southover and Cliffe on the Fifth ;-)

On 14 Oct 2016 at 9:41am ? wrote:
My son is working on a clown hunting app. Bit like Pokemon go but you report a sighting and arrange a mob in pursuit. Got the idea from BLM.
On 14 Oct 2016 at 5:43pm Wats up wrote:
Avoid the the Cliffe area for the next 3 Saturdays. As there will be clowns down there selling Cliffes over priced excuse of a Programme.
On 15 Oct 2016 at 8:40pm Pierro wrote:
Best advice if one of these idiots jump out on you punch it hard between the eyes .hopefully a few hidings will stop these twats in their steps .yet another yank bollox thing forced on us
On 16 Oct 2016 at 7:09am Poirot wrote:
Pierro, you forgot the t. Voila Pierrot. Mais, I agree with your sentiments entirely.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Harveys Brewery 40:143
Harveys Brewery

Examining the activity of the sun and assessing its influence on the earth's climate may well provide entertainment to some Tom... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the fact it's safe enough to leave windows open and shops don't need to put grills up at night.
Maddie