Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Clinical waste

On 7 Aug 2023 at 11:03am Harry2384 wrote:
What are your thoughts on this clinical waste collection company's website and its services?

On 7 Aug 2023 at 11:04am Alex845 wrote:
I'm highly impressed with this clinical waste collection company's website. It's a comprehensive resource for anyone in the healthcare industry seeking safe and reliable waste management solutions. The website's design is user-friendly, and I easily found information about their specialized services for clinical waste disposal. Their commitment to adhering to strict regulations and maintaining hygiene standards is evident throughout the site.

Check it out here »

On 7 Aug 2023 at 8:34pm Tom Pain wrote:
I'm a clinicalwastespotter and I couldn't live without the website. It has helped me no end in the pursuit of my hobby. It's also proving invaluable in my study of the effect clinical waste has had over the years on the climate. There is a definite correlation between clinical waste data and rising temperatures worldwide that has been criminally ignored.

On 7 Aug 2023 at 9:12pm Green Sleeves wrote:
I wish someone could put all of Tom Pain's posts into "clinical waste".

On 8 Aug 2023 at 9:05am Nevillman wrote:
I'm with Tom in sharing his fascination with clinical waste and the usefulness of the forum in showing us websites like this one green. I'm pretty sure there is a correlation between waste (including clinical) and rising temperatures. As we all know, correlation does not mean causality but in a strange way in this case maybe it does.

On 9 Aug 2023 at 10:43am Tom Pain wrote:
Where would we be without your deep profundity and erudition Col.Sleeve-Blimp?

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Crest 66:132
Lewes Crest

I've been sat here sh*tting myself, but so far nothing untoward has happened on my various bits of hardware. I don't have a fixed... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like tea and faerie cakes on the Castle Green
NCG
Brighton Jobs