Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think


Lewes Forum New message

Climatete change loonies hysteria.

8
8
On 14 Feb 2014 at 6:28pm Global warming?Ha Ha Ha! wrote:
We get some bad weather and now the sandle wearing eco loon communists want us to spend a fortune on events that only happen every three hundred years! Listen to them on the TV saying were all doomed.Bearded weirdies!Global warming?Why dont they get a job.
6
6
On 14 Feb 2014 at 6:44pm Maxi.P wrote:
Lazy hippies.
3
4
On 14 Feb 2014 at 6:52pm Zzz... wrote:
The loons are above....

Check it out here »
10
11
On 14 Feb 2014 at 6:59pm Sensible. wrote:
More left wing hysteria.Global warming is a con.The weather has always changed and always will.We dont effect it at all.
7
4
On 14 Feb 2014 at 9:34pm Zzz.. wrote:
It's not changed quite so quickly before...
10
 
On 14 Feb 2014 at 9:55pm Rods Tiger wrote:
What a well reasoned and rational argument from 'Global Warming', obviously someone who likes a good rant so not worth listening to.
7
4
On 14 Feb 2014 at 10:46pm Mr right wrote:
sensible is spot on. But my take is that the green will go on and on about it because it gives them a good payed jobs
3
3
On 14 Feb 2014 at 10:57pm Im all right wrote:
I'm okay, Daily Mail saiz that while there's going to be three more months of rain but a blistering summer my house price is going up.
I hat e liberlas
6
4
On 15 Feb 2014 at 3:35am gooner wrote:
Not just librals and leftys those universty teachers think there so clever but there just idiots think they no evrythink.
Globle warming is a scam they made p I hope they drown
2
 
On 15 Feb 2014 at 8:38am Tipex wrote:
Gooner your spelling is spectacular!
4
6
On 15 Feb 2014 at 8:40am Really? wrote:
What a hilarious quote -"those universty teachers think there so clever but there just idiots think they no evrythink."
From an appropriately named "gooner"
Really driving home your point with excellent spelling and grammar.
Thank god climate change skeptics are a minority.
I understand why politicians might refuse to accept the endless scientific consensus as there is quite a lot in it for them to gain from denying climate change, but you lot have nothing to gain. It just makes you look stupid. Which is quite amusing for the rest of us!
6
4
On 15 Feb 2014 at 9:22am Zzz... wrote:
95% probability that man-made climate change is in full flow, according to all the clever people. Deny it and do nothing and the cost could be horrendous (don't fancy the chances of anyone in Lewes much), do something to mitigate against it (i.e. stop burning hydrocarbons) and even if all the clever people are wrong the cost will only be economic.

Such a big thing to get wrong.
7
2
On 15 Feb 2014 at 10:14am Southover Queen wrote:
"Librals" and "leftys" apart, I wonder if you can think of something which clever people have done which you do like? For instance, developed antibiotics so you don't die of pneumonia, or safely removed your appendix. Have you flown in an aeroplane, or turned the tap for clean water: all devised by people you deem "idiots who think there (sic) so clever".

I think the figure is 97% scientists agree that climate change is manmade. That's the same balance of probabilities that smoking causes cancer, by the way.

But then 97% of us think you're an idiot... All right, I do. And I bet some other people do too.
1
3
On 15 Feb 2014 at 10:35am gooner wrote:
I dint say there sic so you must be the idiot.cant you read.tipical loony's I bet you went universty to. Mupets.
1
1
On 15 Feb 2014 at 10:53am Zebedee wrote:
An illiterate windup followed by mildly amusing pisstakes. Nothing of interest here.... next..
3
3
On 15 Feb 2014 at 10:58am sensible wrote:
Its amazing how many people complain they have been flooded when they have bought a house on a FLOOD plain. I feel sorry for anyone who has suffered from the flooding but i dont think you can just blame the government. its called weather it happens. The reason the flooding seems to be getting worse is because every year more and more muppets build and buy houses on flood plains. We can not stop the sea or the weather, it is stupidity that is making it worse no global warming.
We cover areas designed to take the strain from flooding with concrete and then wonder why the water gets further and higher each time.
1
 
On 15 Feb 2014 at 11:35am Zzz... wrote:
If they are cheaper people who can't afford them anywhere else will buy them. It should be government policy not to build on floodplains, but of course it's not. Maybe the recent problems will force the issue, although does not seem highly likely as long as we have climate-change deniers Osbourne and Paterson in control of the economy and the environment.
4
 
On 15 Feb 2014 at 1:09pm Clifford wrote:
Why is 'climate change' seen as a purely left wing concern?
 
3
On 15 Feb 2014 at 3:57pm Dwello wrote:
Lets frack the living daylights out of the country!Who gives a stuff!Not me!
2
 
On 15 Feb 2014 at 5:26pm Earl of Lewes wrote:
Zebedee is right. Gooner is just trolling for a bit of fun. Also 'Global Warming' and 'Sensible' are the same person, as both postings have the same grammatical errors. Winding up earnest liberal types is some people's idea of fun, because they always rise to the bait.
1
6
On 15 Feb 2014 at 7:32pm local wrote:
I find it amazing how many people on this site have no response other than to find fault in peoples grammar and spelling! get a life.
5
1
On 15 Feb 2014 at 8:15pm Zzz... wrote:
That wasn't what he was doing though. He was noting that the way the two posters expressed themselves here was so similar that they must be the same person.

He's right, and you didn't even bother the read his post properly before speeding to reply.
 
1
On 15 Feb 2014 at 10:39pm Another local wrote:
local wrote: I find it amazing how many people on this site have no response other than to find fault in peoples grammar and spelling! get a life.

It's because an inability to ne grammatical and to spell shows an intellectual inability to formulate an argument. As an example, polls show that Ukip's support is highest among those with the lowest educational standards. I imagine you figure in that area.
 
3
On 16 Feb 2014 at 9:01am Pat Condell Fan Club wrote:
You've got to love the patronizing nature of progressives .
Another Local, out of curiosity, where did you get those stats on UKIP voters?
 
1
On 16 Feb 2014 at 9:08am Pat Condell Fan Club wrote:
I've just noticed the thread above and the fact that no one has picked up Tory scum for his spelling and literacy.
A great example of the fact that being a hypocrite and a progressive go hand in hand .
 
 
On 16 Feb 2014 at 10:33am Spongey wrote:
Being a hypocrite and being human go hand in hand
 
3
On 16 Feb 2014 at 2:44pm local wrote:
1. I did not specify this thread I said this site. please read correctly zzz
2. and "another local" your response is first class. lack of grammar defines one political stance, well done you are obviously a very intelligent individual. and as for determining weather or not one has an opinion in a debate (not argument) due to a persons grammatical ability. ha ha ha
1
1
On 16 Feb 2014 at 7:22pm Knoxon Cutts wrote:
97% of scientists believed in the Piltdown Man
2
1
On 17 Feb 2014 at 3:51am Andrew James wrote:
97% of scientists believed the world was spherical.
1
1
On 17 Feb 2014 at 2:04pm Tipex wrote:
I believe in Piltdown, man.
1
 
On 17 Feb 2014 at 7:29pm Boris wrote:
I drove past the Piltdown man once and then stopped there for a pint on the way home.
 
 
On 24 Feb 2014 at 2:16pm Town Flyer wrote:
I agree with Southover Queen. Gooner is a prize idiot.


5 posts left

Your response


You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms


 

English view 35:132
English view

Hi, I would like to add an event but the system won't let me. Please help! Maia Eden more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine