Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Cliffe

On 9 Nov 2007 at 11:18am Lewesianne wrote:
I heard at work today, that the Cliffe have had their pyro licence revoked due to the woman being injured. The person who told me said they heard this yesterday afternoon. I don't know any more than this but does anyone know if this is true or if it's just gossip being blown out of proportion?

On 9 Nov 2007 at 12:06pm DaveJ wrote:
Pure gossip.

On 9 Nov 2007 at 12:10pm Lewesianne wrote:
Thought so. Isn't it amazing how stuff gets twisted. Wait 'til I bloody see them!

On 9 Nov 2007 at 4:46pm Mushroom wrote:
I have read two reports, one that a piece of wood came out of the fire when being doused at midnight!? and another that a piece of wood came out of the tab at midnight - both I assume are incorrect as the Cliffe are usually at prayers at midnight. My point being that any rumours are usually incorrect and you will just have to wait until there is official comment. We just hope the poor lady is on the mend and wish her a speedy recovery.

33 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Chapel Hill Lewes 20:132
Chapel Hill Lewes

Hi. Has anyone been camping at Blackberry wood? I've booked with a small group for next month but am reading conflicting info on... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare