Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Clash at All Saints

On 13 Jun 2012 at 3:44pm Confused wrote:
Is it me, or is there a clash of events at the All Saints on Sat 16th June?

On 13 Jun 2012 at 3:54pm Lu wrote:
On Saturday Starfish youth bands are playing in the afternoon and then there is a swing/jive event in aid of Starfish in the evening. Have you seen anything else advertised?

On 13 Jun 2012 at 4:07pm Confused wrote:
Lu, thanks. That makes sense. The listings on the events calendar don't show them as the same event.

On 13 Jun 2012 at 10:09pm Mr Forks wrote:
London calling?!

On 13 Jun 2012 at 10:52pm expat two wrote:
You'll get a great view standing at the Gates of The West

On 14 Jun 2012 at 10:05am Penguin wrote:
Must admit I got excited when I saw the subject of this thread. Groovy Times!

On 14 Jun 2012 at 2:56pm steve starfish wrote:
Dear Confused - We are holding a junior concert in the afternoon then 'The best in dance music from the 1930's to the 1950's: Swing, Rhythm n Blues, Boppers, Jump Blues, Western Swing, Boogie Woogie. There will also be a swing/jive partner dance class for beginners, from 6.30 til 7.30. 6 pounds or 8 pounds with 1 hour class.
DJs Rick 20 Flight Rock from Lewes, and The Plague from Brighton plus other mystery guest DJs playing a mix of old time dancefloor bangers. This is a fundraising event for Starfish Youth Music, a music project for young people in Lewes'.

On 14 Jun 2012 at 4:38pm Mr Forks wrote:
So, not The Clash then?! Dissapointing!

On 15 Jun 2012 at 1:27am steve starfish wrote:
sorry Mr Forks - maybe next time!

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Southover Grange and Gardens 108:132
Southover Grange and Gardens

Of course they won't, what did they do about the protests in London a while back? Treated them with kid gloves, no kettling, no... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like BONFIRE NIGHT, and of course all the out-meetings which go on around this time - and the loud bang at the crack of dawn!
Jojo