Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Christmas Toy Appeal

On 22 Nov 2016 at 3:00pm Community Champion Tesco Lewes wrote:
We are working in conjunction with More Radio on the Christmas Toy Appeal and now have a box in store for any donations. Many thanks for your generosity.

Check it out here »
On 22 Nov 2016 at 4:28pm Sussex Jim wrote:
Would that be a box for unwanted used toys, or just another charity box to put money in?
On 22 Nov 2016 at 5:28pm @Sussex Jim wrote:
I would say "don't be so lazy", but clicking the link would of taken less time than typing your post.
Maybe next time "be lazy" and click the link?
On 22 Nov 2016 at 8:06pm Tipex wrote:
Ah Tescos doing their bit for local communities. Or is that Tescos trying to appear community spirited to increase profits? Why don't they just give a percentage of their profits to good causes instead?
On 23 Nov 2016 at 12:56am wrote:
Because it gives Sussex Jims and and the other miserable old creeps the opportunity to moan about being nudged out of their selfishness.
Christ, how I'm beginning to hate old people.
On 23 Nov 2016 at 9:58am Sussex Jim wrote:
@ the anonymous posters: I read the link again and found the information near the end. It was not obvious. I will now take outgrown family toys to Tesco or Wyevale when passing.

On 23 Nov 2016 at 3:02pm Community Champion Tesco Lewes wrote:
Thanks for all your comments, Tipex, if you're truly interested maybe you'd like to meet with me at the Lewes store where I can tell you all about our work within the community? Or maybe check out the attached link. The appeal is for new toys and the collection box is just behind our checkouts, it has a large "More Radio" poster on it with info about the appeal and is decorated with tinsel. Used toys are also appreciated and will be given out to local charities in the area.

Check it out here »

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Elly Angel 114:132
The Elly Angel

England's third test match against India starts today 9am till 5pm. Wed, Thurs, Friday, Saturday and Sunday this week... With a... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell
Brighton Jobs