Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Christmas

On 19 Dec 2011 at 11:30am jrsussex wrote:
To all I have met via this forum, the good, the bad and the ugly, those I agree and disagree with, those are are only here to wind the rest of us up, even those who post message's that are far too long and all your families may I wish each and everyone of you a truly enjoyable Christmas and may 2012 make this world a better place for us all.
Best wishes,

On 19 Dec 2011 at 11:53am Clifford wrote:
Can I second your message jrsussex and say it is good to see you posting regularly again.

On 19 Dec 2011 at 12:30pm Decent Citizen wrote:
The same good wishes to you and yours jrsussex.

On 19 Dec 2011 at 2:32pm DFL wrote:
Hear, hear, good will and peace to all mankind (and womankind). Looking forward to restarting "hostilities" on Tuesday 3rd January at 08:00 hours sharp (well, we need our bank holidays!)

On 19 Dec 2011 at 3:18pm jrsussex wrote:
Clifford - No idea my absence had been noticed. Had a bit of a sad time, lost a friend of 42yrs to cancer. Having had a narrow escape myself 3/4yrs ago it hit me hard. I'm up and running again now which is want he would have wanted me to be. Thanks.

On 19 Dec 2011 at 3:54pm teacher wrote:
What a lovely thread. I hope we are not going soft. Have a good one.

On 19 Dec 2011 at 4:17pm Dingo wrote:
All the very best J.R.

On 19 Dec 2011 at 4:25pm Clifford wrote:
Yes, jrsussex, I had noticed your absence and missed your posts. As you know, I quite often disagree with what you say but always admire the considered way in which you express your views. I'm sure everyone on here sympathises with you over the loss of your friend.

On 19 Dec 2011 at 5:48pm padster wrote:
ditto.........

On 19 Dec 2011 at 5:52pm bastian wrote:
quite so, what clifford said, and good cheer to all.

On 19 Dec 2011 at 10:47pm mickyboy wrote:
hear hear

On 20 Dec 2011 at 12:04am SHS wrote:
Who cannot fail to get emotional listening to Leontyne Price singing Holy Night? A merry Christmas to all, unknown but real, invisible but sometimes seen in Lewes. Enjoy the festive season, with family or alone, be positive be happy, we may only have one go on this earth.

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Love 70:132
Lewes Love

This does look like a nasty variant, and not just because of Boris Johnsons face above.

Had my 2nd jab relatively recently,... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
There are no ordinary moments
Dan