Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Charlton away

On 9 Jan 2015 at 6:43pm Commuters Hubby wrote:
Hi, don't know if appropriate to ask this here so apologies if it is. Does anyone have a spare ticket for the Albions game at Charlton tomorrow please? I will pay face value and coud come and pick it up in the morning if you live in Lewes.

On 10 Jan 2015 at 11:14am Mark the Mick wrote:
Yes I have one
You can pick it up Monday

On 10 Jan 2015 at 5:29pm Commuters Hubby wrote:
Haha; you must have been so proud of such a witty response! More importantly; great 3 points today -did we play well?

On 11 Jan 2015 at 10:46am Jack wrote:
Why ask? If you're such a fan you should have been there to see for yourself - or at the least got the result from the radio

On 11 Jan 2015 at 10:52am Bobby wrote:
Yo ! Bro

On 11 Jan 2015 at 7:54pm Commuters Hubby wrote:
Hi Jack; I wondered whether to rise to the bait and then I thought I would! If you must know; I did not think I was going to be around to see the game and then by the time I realised I woud be; I coudn't get a ticket. I did listen to the radio but I heaven forbid I actually wanted to hear from someone who was there. I have barely missed a game for nearly 30 years and was one of the minority who did not miss 1 single "home" game at Gillingham and have been a season ticket holder every season since 1993 (including when at Gillingham). I also campaigned tirelessly in the campaign firstly to get us back to Brighton and then to Falmer; so do not question my support of the Albion. Here is to 3 more points on Saturday when yes I will be there!

On 12 Jan 2015 at 1:54pm Pundit wrote:
Have a putty medal

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Chapel Hill Lewes 20:132
Chapel Hill Lewes

I wouldn't be surprised if he does. Remote home - country estate. Living off nature - on the back of the workers. Work not in his... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde