Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Charity jewelery sale - £1000 raised so far

On 20 Dec 2011 at 10:53am huw wrote:
It's back! The great Elephant and Castle jewellery sale.
For those of you who haven't bought all your Christmas presents or just want to treat yourself.
From 4pm to 10pm this Thursday we'll have a large selection of jewellery from Warehouse, Jasper Conrad and other highstreet names at bargain prices.
All monies will go to St Peter and St James Hospice with over £1000 raised so far.
Please come along and buy generously.

On 21 Dec 2011 at 1:32pm CLOWSIE wrote:
Honestly worth going to have a look, best bargains I've seen. Starting at £1.00, most expensive item £4.00 it is brilliant.

On 21 Dec 2011 at 9:51pm Bevi wrote:
Well worth a visit - gorgeous jewellery at bargain prices. I got lots on late night shopping night - one item was retailed for £45 which I got for for £4 and a gorgeous jasper conran bracelet for £3 which was retailed for £20. Go take a look and bag yourself some lovely stuff or if you can part with it - pass it on for a present !

On 21 Dec 2011 at 9:51pm Bevi wrote:
Well worth a visit - gorgeous jewellery at bargain prices. I got lots on late night shopping night - one item was retailed for £45 which I got for for £4 and a gorgeous jasper conran bracelet for £3 which was retailed for £20. Go take a look and bag yourself some lovely stuff or if you can part with it - pass it on for a present !

33 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Station Sunset 81:132
Lewes Station Sunset

I wouldn't be surprised if he does. Remote home - country estate. Living off nature - on the back of the workers. Work not in his... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy