Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Cauliflower in Barcombe

On 1 May 2017 at 8:11pm Jonny wrote:
A f**kwitted Cauliflower showed up to a meeting in Barcombe yesterday for no reason and offered nothing. What a f**kwitted Cauliflower everyone said.
On 1 May 2017 at 8:44pm Horseman7 wrote:
And if she doesn't go to anything then she doesn't care. It's going to be wrong either way - regardless of what party you represent.
On 1 May 2017 at 8:50pm @jonny wrote:
Have you got some bollards to paint?
On 1 May 2017 at 9:17pm Kim Jong Cauliflower wrote:
@#{((%S222?/////??!!!!!!~~~ I eat your dog!
On 2 May 2017 at 7:25am Barcombe Man wrote:
Maria Caulfield seems to be out and about quite a bit during her two years as our MP. And, unlike her predesessor she concentrates on the more important issues. She certainly deserves another five years.
On 2 May 2017 at 8:22am Normans Wisdom wrote:
Another one on drugs.
On 2 May 2017 at 8:48am Voter wrote:
The only time i ever saw baker was slumped on the seats at the bottom of station street. Never trusted the man. Looked like wayne rooney's dad and sold out to the tories for a nice little ministerial job. Was it worth it???? Nope
On 2 May 2017 at 12:14pm Cynic wrote:
The fact that there is an election on the horizon might have something to do with our MP dragging herself out of the House of Commons bar and the token effort of making herself visible.
On 2 May 2017 at 12:19pm Uncle Ernie wrote:
The only time i ever saw Baker was sitting in his office when he spent a lot of his time helping me out with a local issue. Always trusted the man since. Looked like a proper mp and did his best locally despite having to a ministerial job. Was it worth it dumping him for the useless mp we have now???? Nope
On 2 May 2017 at 12:43pm Normans Wisdom wrote:
Norman Baker. Best MP Lewes ever had. FACT.
On 2 May 2017 at 12:43pm Wtf wrote:
Looked like a proper MP!!! Hahaha...What, an MP exposed to nuclear radiation?

On 2 May 2017 at 1:16pm Kim Jong Cauliflower wrote:
I know where you live.
On 2 May 2017 at 3:00pm Old lewes wrote:
Tim Rathbone was the best MP we ever had!!!!!! Fact!!!!!
Is Norman still begging ....... sorry busking??
On 2 May 2017 at 3:55pm Cynic wrote:
Tim Rathbone. The invisible man whose attendance at Westminster was so rare he was always among the bottom half dozen or so worst attendees. FACT.

23 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Arms Penny 56:132
Lewes Arms Penny

'credited to the 'rona' - Odd that. 'the 'rona' takes up less space and as much breath as 'corona' so why say 'the 'rona'? Is it... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare