Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Casbah Leaflet

On 2 Sep 2010 at 8:56pm DrTrickCyclist wrote:
Just got a leaflet about home delivery from the Casbah. An A for enterprise but my God the photo of the food on the front!

On 2 Sep 2010 at 9:58pm Decent Citizen wrote:
I tried this recently and found it was very good.Not sure what you mean about the picture.I shall look again.

On 2 Sep 2010 at 10:42pm Leaf wrote:
Would you recommend then DC? Wanted to try but wasn't sure

On 2 Sep 2010 at 11:03pm Jim bob oliva wrote:
I went in there a while back and it really stank of grease. Put me off I'm afraid.

On 2 Sep 2010 at 11:19pm Me wrote:
Not eaten from there but know what you mean by the photos . . Looks to cheap to be of good nutritional value !

On 3 Sep 2010 at 9:05am Decent Citizen wrote:
Hi Leaf. Yes was pleasantly surprised.

On 3 Sep 2010 at 9:07am Malling Man wrote:
Myslef and my other half rejoiced in seeing this lying on the doorstep a couple of weeks ago.
Loved the choice so decided to order that night as my mum was coming round and we had nothing in the cupboard.
We had a pizza, burger, chips and garlic bread from them which turned up in about 45 minutes.
The garlic bread was solid and there was no heat to any of the food. But, after a little re heat in the oven the Pizza was pretty good and the burger, so I'm told, was great!
We put the temperature down to a busy night so would definitely order from them again.
Its good to have such variety for home delivery in Lewes

On 3 Sep 2010 at 10:12am Stig of the dump wrote:
@"Me"___ this is a takeaway right ? somewhere you go for the occasional treat right ? Somewhere you go occasionally to have something a little bit naughty right ?
Does it really need to be "of good nutritional value" ?
If i ever had a takeaway that was of "good nutritional value", i'd send it back and ask for cr@p one.
Bloody hell some people are weird.

On 3 Sep 2010 at 1:24pm Old cynic wrote:
Last time I was in there (about two weeks ago) is stank of bleach. It put me right off and I left

On 3 Sep 2010 at 1:58pm 'ere be monsters wrote:
never been keen to use a restaurant that has photos of food outside.

On 3 Sep 2010 at 9:36pm G. Utsache wrote:
I tried their chicken and chips, chicken tasted like cardboard, very dry, like it had been sat their all night. Was up most of the night with stomach ache. Won't be going back.

On 3 Sep 2010 at 11:22pm Me wrote:
"Stig of the dump" . . My post was only an opinion not the law so take a chillax pill my son and as it goes the sunday roasts are good also I agree that naughty is nice on occasion . . FFS Your the weird one !

On 4 Sep 2010 at 1:26pm Fatso wrote:
The whole place is just crap................

On 4 Sep 2010 at 6:34pm Pedant wrote:
Are you still wearing a baseball cap Me? Back to front?

On 4 Sep 2010 at 11:18pm me wrote:
Neither . . I gave it to you if you remember as it was to big for my head !

On 5 Sep 2010 at 10:13am Pedant wrote:
So you used to wear one then Me. It was the chillax and the FFS that gave it away.

On 5 Sep 2010 at 11:35pm Brixtonbelle wrote:
Should we call you 'detective pedant' now, pedant ?

On 6 Sep 2010 at 12:42am Me wrote:
Damn . . You sussed me Detective Pedant !

19 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Beer garden 9:132
Beer garden

Such wisdom in one so young. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine