Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Car vandalism

On 2 Apr 2010 at 10:14am Annoyed wrote:
Anyone see the group of kids smashing the wing mirrors off cars last night, in the streets around the station?

On 2 Apr 2010 at 2:16pm James wrote:
There are some lovely kids about. Before you all clamber to say "were you never a kid" Yes I was, and we were far from angels. We however never damaged people's property.

On 2 Apr 2010 at 4:29pm thinksannoyedisanidiot wrote:
if you saw them why didnt you stop them or call the police?! My car was done. Only had it two weeks. Thanks annoyed im blaming you aswell. Idiot

On 2 Apr 2010 at 4:44pm Stig of the dump wrote:
How do you know "annoyed" didn't call the police. Also, i don't care how big you are or hard you think yourself, if you go out an confront a group of "kids" (read pi$$ed up and tooled up yobs), you're risking your life. IDIOT

On 2 Apr 2010 at 5:07pm j.p wrote:
if the fu##ers smashed my car up i would take a bit of 4x4 to there heads

On 2 Apr 2010 at 5:12pm Annoyed wrote:
Sorry to hear you had your car done too, thinksetc. I was asleep and was awoken by kids shouting and laughing, nothing unusual in that. It stopped quite quickly and I went back to sleep. When I went out this morning, my car had been done along with several others.

On 2 Apr 2010 at 5:36pm Dave wrote:
Every car in Garden St seems to have been damaged. The cost of replacing all those mirrors will be a few hundred pounds. It is straightforward criminal damage,there is no excuse and it's nothing to do with "high spirits" or being deprived or bored.

On 2 Apr 2010 at 5:45pm Bongo wrote:
Replacement mirrors for most makes of cars can be purchased over the counter at CPA Motor Factors in Phoenix Place just off North St. Open 8am till 1pm on Saturday. They sell mirror units, or just the mirror glass and fixant.

On 2 Apr 2010 at 10:01pm Parking meter wrote:
So Was it you Bongo drumming up some business
That's it there's always someone ready to cash in on someone's misfortune

On 2 Apr 2010 at 10:08pm Bongo wrote:
Not at all, Parking meter! Just alerting those with vandalised cars that they can get replacement mirrors etc locally. That's all.

On 2 Apr 2010 at 10:11pm Parking meters wrote:
Well do you work there or just on commission
And do you get double bubble for late night working

On 3 Apr 2010 at 5:56pm soddit wrote:
Hi I only just got this thread. Mine was done too, thursday night. Saw a huge bunch of kids in the street shouting and generally being yobs, as I left my car parked. didn't see them do it though. But if anyone has got any real info................... oh no, don't bother wasting your time with the cops.

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Infernal reflections 46:132
Infernal reflections

I think you're probably stuck if she's on heat. She'll be a doggo magnet for miles around. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine