Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Canon ODonnell Community Centre

On 3 Mar 2011 at 2:05pm Doc filmmaker wrote:
Hello,
I am currently making a documentary about the Canon ODonnell community centre. If you are interested in voicing your opinion on the future of the building, or have an old personal attachment to it, please get in touch. Thank you very much.
contact email: frank_27@hotmail.co.uk
Frank

On 3 Mar 2011 at 3:17pm Mr Forks wrote:
Just when I thought the state of British TV couldn't get any worse

On 3 Mar 2011 at 9:03pm sfb wrote:
The sooner that ugly half-dereelict pebble-dashed carbuncle is knocked down and replaced (by housing not a community "space") the better

On 3 Mar 2011 at 9:22pm not from around here wrote:
What sort of doc are you making - amateur, pro? For local interest audience only or for national viewing?

On 4 Mar 2011 at 8:23am Doc filmmaker wrote:
Hi there,
The crew involves myself and four other student filmmakers, and the documentary will be a student production. It will be designed for a university screening, however depending on the success of the film, there is potential for a wider audience.
Thank you for your interest

On 4 Mar 2011 at 3:21pm Sarcastic wrote:
yep, soon to be seen at the Cannes Film festival...
flaming media study lay-abouts I expect....

On 5 Mar 2011 at 4:13pm PParker wrote:
They are decent hard working intelligent guys looking for sensible intelligent people in Lewes to give an opinion. This forum seems to enjoy dragging Lewes' reputation in the gutter. You should be ashamed at treating a polite request with sarcasm and rudeness.

On 6 Mar 2011 at 1:51am Lewes Cinema wrote:
'Doc filmaker' - can you send us a link or email when it's done?

On 6 Mar 2011 at 1:55am Lewes Cinema wrote:
You can find us at link below:

On 13 Mar 2011 at 5:00am PTD wrote:
Hello
Have you set up a flim crew in there already as it looks like it has reopened recently ,the lights are on the curtains up?
Look forward to end product.

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Moving On parade 93:132
Moving On parade

Ah but if they came on your land the owners would be trespassing. Cats are the worst offenders and seagulls, do they aim at cars? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine