Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Cannabis worse than alcohol

On 5 Oct 2017 at 8:28am Clean wrote:
Hehe

Check it out here »
On 5 Oct 2017 at 8:52am Administration advice wrote:
You cannot say 'teehee' on this forum. It was a sound coined in the sixties by a very below average stoner from London. He moved to Lewes but has not settled well.
Your punishment is eating cough sweets for a week.
On 5 Oct 2017 at 9:08am Crime stats wrote:
The crime stats tell a different story, the main difference is cannabis users don't go down the pub so aren't in large groups having fights.
On 5 Oct 2017 at 9:49am ClarifiedButler wrote:
Cannabis also doesn't cause as much violent or risk taking behaviour
On 5 Oct 2017 at 10:07am dick wrote:
a lot going around in lewes . wake up ploice we see it most day
On 5 Oct 2017 at 10:09am shabba wrote:
"the study based on the lives of more than 1,100 American psychiatric patients"
On 5 Oct 2017 at 10:11am The Greek wrote:
ahahahahaahahahahahahaaaahahahaahahahahah *breathe* ahaahhahahaa hahahahahahahaha ha ha

That's what I think to that study. And also to you using the Daily Mail as a reliable source.
On 5 Oct 2017 at 10:21am Rolling Stoner wrote:
Never been involved in a fight or close to committing an act of violence. I'll therefore be more inclined to believe another recent Daily Mail article outlining that studies indicate cannabis is 114 times safer than alcohol.
On 5 Oct 2017 at 11:07am Multi user name wrote:
This is clearly that tw@t pedro posting. Didn't he try to ban false user names?
On 5 Oct 2017 at 11:17am nothing new wrote:
Strong correlation between violent crimes including the recent mass shootings and cannabis use - nothing new but the dopeheads behave like cultists whenever they are challenged.
On 5 Oct 2017 at 11:41am shabba wrote:
Strong correlation between people not reading article and thinking it is a valid study. Nothing new here, as long as headline matches your belief pile in right
On 5 Oct 2017 at 12:10pm the glut wrote:
Nowt wrong with my belief pile.
On 5 Oct 2017 at 12:19pm Pedronistitus wrote:
My belief pile was stolen from feugo lounge. Little b@stards
On 5 Oct 2017 at 12:22pm This is not my name wrote:
Causes psychosis in the young. And just look what it does to pedro.
On 5 Oct 2017 at 12:33pm We'vehadourfun wrote:
When pedro gets in from school he's going to wet himself over this thread.
On 5 Oct 2017 at 12:47pm Clean wrote:
One has to feel sorry for him
On 5 Oct 2017 at 1:27pm Pedro wrote:
And yet millions of people all over the world regularly consume cannabis without problems, but we should suddenly lose our cool over a very small, inconclusive study, based on psychiatric patients? (and mainly outlining the issues of not regulating properly and instead allowing the black market to fill the void)

Nah, i've witnessed far more carnage, violence and anti-social behaviour with drinkers. The last "fight" I was involved in (call it a lame middle class scuffle, something even Jeremy Clarkson would be embarrassed about and diffused before it even got going!), was about 10 years ago, and under the influence of booze quel surprise. This was all long before I ever even dreamed of the beautiful green plant which has only brought me peace, tranquility, and immense patience dispatching online trolls on the Lewes Forum!
On 5 Oct 2017 at 2:03pm We'vehadourfun wrote:
Pedro, do you think dope makes people deluded and misguided?
On 5 Oct 2017 at 2:20pm Pedro wrote:
@we'vehadourfun - if you're having another dig at me, then my answer would be no. I've always been this way.
On 5 Oct 2017 at 2:33pm june wrote:
As a relatively new person to this forum it seems to me that Pedro is one of the few people talking sense. Most people arguing against him seem to be abusive, conservative and ill-informed.
I expect the usual thumbs down from them.
On 5 Oct 2017 at 2:45pm The Greek wrote:
Horses for courses. I managed to smoke weed every day and gain a Master's in Physics and be active in university sports clubs and societies as well as maintaining an active social life. I now have a good job.

For others, weed does not sit well and can cause poor mental health.

The person and environment are just as important as the substance. We can't tar everyone with the same brush. If people already have drive to succeed, weed isn't going to stop it. However if people are already hopeless, it's not going to help them be any less so.
On 5 Oct 2017 at 2:51pm Pedro wrote:
@ The Greek, true, unless they have some sort of underlying medical condition that weed can potentially help alleviate.

@ June - thanks In addition to the "thumbs down", you will also face accusations that you are in fact me using an alternative username. Thats how they usually operate.
On 5 Oct 2017 at 4:55pm @pedro wrote:
We wunt be druv
On 5 Oct 2017 at 5:58pm Pedro is a hypocrite wrote:
Of course you Saint P never accuse people of using multi names do you
On 5 Oct 2017 at 6:47pm Pedro wrote:
@ "Pedro is a hypocrite" (case in point really), yes, but I don't use other usernames or have multiple accounts on here....good grief! I'm legitimately pointing out the foolish abuse of multiple fake names, whereas I actually am consistent and stick with "Pedro", despite your bogus accusations.
On 5 Oct 2017 at 7:08pm Potman wrote:
Don't care what any of you think. I've been enjoying weed for many years. Had career and family as well.
On 5 Oct 2017 at 8:51pm Mr Floppy wrote:
Erectile malfunctions higher in cannabis users.
On 5 Oct 2017 at 9:12pm Pedro wrote:
@ "Mr Floppy" - where is your source for this? Or is this just from your own experience?

One hasn't truly lived unless they've experienced sex and orgasms while high.
On 5 Oct 2017 at 9:30pm October wrote:
I've never even experienced an orgasm whilst having sex with my husband, let alone an orgasm whilst high on drugs!
What different lives we all lead........
On 5 Oct 2017 at 9:33pm Me wrote:
Are you married to pedro?
On 5 Oct 2017 at 10:12pm Hot Lips wrote:
Lol
On 6 Oct 2017 at 2:05am Webbo wrote:
I would just like to reassure people Pedro does not post under any other name than his own unlike his one or two main protagonists
On 6 Oct 2017 at 8:55am Yet another name wrote:
But none of us are who we portray ourselves to be. If you dislike people using different names then make registration compulsory.
On 6 Oct 2017 at 11:44am bobobob wrote:
^it's not the use of multiple names that is a problem. It's the sad nature of having multiple accounts for one purpose to give someone grief.
On 6 Oct 2017 at 2:25pm The Greek wrote:
Hate to be a pedant Webbo, but I think you mean antagonist
On 6 Oct 2017 at 3:17pm Deja Vu wrote:
I think Webbo got it 100% correct Greek, protagonist as in one of the major characters in a drama.
You know what I'm saying

On 12 Oct 2017 at 12:50am jose wrote:
its amazing

This thread has reached its limit now
Why not start another one

Lewes Stoolball 84:132
Lewes Stoolball

Yes you're right, the place is scheduled for demolition, just look at mentally impaired vegetable in charge of the once viable... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine