Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Can I set up a stool on a Saturday?

On 20 Apr 2013 at 8:58pm Leona Garvey wrote:
I am a first timer when it comes to selling my own goods, so I'm in the dark in regards to whether I need a license to sell my goods in Lewes? I own a business called the "Flowering Teacup". Where I incorporate Vintage bone china, and plant different types of plant life in the cups. Can anyone help in regards to whether I need a license and what days I could set up my stool, thank you very much!

On 20 Apr 2013 at 9:06pm The old mayor wrote:
No stools in the High Street thank you !
On 20 Apr 2013 at 9:46pm Bossy mayor wrote:
Of course you can, contact the district council for a license. Ignore the old tw@.

On 20 Apr 2013 at 11:15pm made me laugh wrote:
This really made me laugh! Stool or stall! Either way happy selling!

On 20 Apr 2013 at 11:25pm the old mayor wrote:
Nothing brightens up a drab bathroom, than nice towels, bath mat and a colourful stool !!

On 21 Apr 2013 at 12:57am Anal Alan wrote:
I had to give a stool sample to the doctor once . Not a pleasant experience.

On 21 Apr 2013 at 7:33am Manuel Evac wrote:
May I be of assistance?

On 21 Apr 2013 at 9:53am Kettle wrote:
Is this another dog poo thread?

On 21 Apr 2013 at 7:46pm belladonna wrote:
why not try the car boot sale on a sunday first (£6 a pitch I think). The Framers market have different terms and conditions and there is a waiting list for them. A few traders just set up on the precinct area and seems the council is now trying to regulate this by charging a minimum £40 a two-metre pitch but I don't know who is regulating this on a daily basis. Some of the traders seem to set up without paying anything....

On 25 Apr 2013 at 10:34am diamonddog wrote:
yeah go for it everyone else seems to

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Harveys Brewery 40:132
Harveys Brewery

I think you're probably stuck if she's on heat. She'll be a doggo magnet for miles around. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine