Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think


Lewes Forum New message

Cameron Gone

4
10
On 24 Jun 2016 at 8:32am pn wrote:
So now we shall have Boris and his opportunist prats denying the disaster has anything to do with them whilst they make everyone suffer for their greed and ( more fairly ) for the stupidity of the morons who did this.
Caulfield you are dead meat - you are as much to blame an anyone for this nightmare you are not sticking around to enjoy it .
8
1
On 24 Jun 2016 at 8:47am GB Rules wrote:
PN go and get a life you sad moron ....
3
6
On 24 Jun 2016 at 8:49am Clifford wrote:
Out of the EU neo-liberal project, Cameron gone and the Tory party in chaos. A good day's work I'd say.
3
2
On 24 Jun 2016 at 8:58am The Tooth Fairy wrote:
Deliciously cruel, Clifford…
4
4
On 24 Jun 2016 at 9:00am pn wrote:
Shares in Bovis Homes down more than 50%.
Pound down 10%
FTSE down as much as 2008
The next month or two will see a fight to keep the country afloat then we get the long slow bleed .
Dis- f---cking - aster.
Good luck everyone , my best wishes to all those worried about their jobs today

2
3
On 24 Jun 2016 at 9:01am Tingles wrote:
PN has rage quit the Tories, let's hope he does us a favour as well but I do feel sorry for his family, so much hot air and so little respect given to his opinions, it must be hell to be Paul.
5
 
On 24 Jun 2016 at 9:05am Out wrote:
PN, The FTSE isn't anywhere near the levels of 2008! Stop stirring the pot and making things out to be bad. The FTSE is currently hovering over 6k. Only 2 weeks ago it was a lot lower than it is now. Get the facts right before posting utter drivel.
8
1
On 24 Jun 2016 at 9:09am Tim wrote:
I am shocked by the result but the people have spoken. PN don't you believe in democracy?
 
3
On 24 Jun 2016 at 9:25am pn wrote:
Out- it is the largest day fall since 2008 if you like , anyway JP Morgan have just announced they are packing so that 15,000 jobs . Swiss Bank next I predict
Good work
1
1
On 24 Jun 2016 at 9:33am big dick wrote:
buy buy
1
3
On 24 Jun 2016 at 9:48am estate agent not wrote:
Well at least house prices will fall
6
 
On 24 Jun 2016 at 10:39am Inigo wrote:
Pn your threatening language towards maria is disgusting and wrong especially after a female mp was murdered last week. No need for that.
 
1
On 24 Jun 2016 at 10:52am Fat Controller wrote:
I agree with Inigo, PN if you have to resort to stuff like that then get off the forum. There is no need for it no matter whatever your views.
 
1
On 24 Jun 2016 at 11:37am anon wrote:
still going to get a twatt in again with this selfservatives.
1
1
On 24 Jun 2016 at 11:39am Clifford wrote:
I see the 'Oh, I get such a thrill out of being offended' brigade is out in force. PN's views - much as i disagree with many of them - having nothing to do with the murder of an MP last week. If anyone should be ashamed it should be the Remainers who tried to use her murder to gather a few more votes.
 
1
On 24 Jun 2016 at 11:50am Barrett Holmes wrote:
Ha Ha.
1
 
On 24 Jun 2016 at 12:00pm Ed Can Do wrote:
The drop in share prices today Paul is only so dramatic because there was a late surge last night when the financial markets, in a glorious repeat of a lot of dumb decisions they've made over the years, bet on a remain vote just after the polls closed. The FTSE is currently sitting higher than it was on Tuesday even, stop being dramatic.

The reason big multinationals are lining up to move abroad is because with us out of Europe, they will struggle to funnel all their profits out of the country into Ireland and Luxembourg, heaven forbid they actually pay some tax in Britain eh?
 
1
On 24 Jun 2016 at 12:34pm Floozie wrote:
Ed Can Do... how does this tax thing work when the UK and it's protectorates are the worlds number 1 tax haven (bar none)?
1
1
On 24 Jun 2016 at 2:51pm Resilewes wrote:
Every cloud.....
 
 
On 25 Jun 2016 at 9:40pm Reality wrote:
PN you need help, go & seek it


17 posts left

Your response


You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms


 

Harveys 42:132
Harveys

Tom. You clearly think the answer to the question of who pays the interest to the IMF and what else it provides is interesting.... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the Walking to Mount Caburn at the weekend, Lounging about in Southover Grange Gardens eating strawberry ice cream in summertime, Proms in the Paddock, wicked night
A Kane