Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

CCTV @ The Gardeners

On 14 May 2017 at 8:56pm Snooper wrote:
Hey - what's up with all the cameras in The Gardeners. This is supposed to be the laid-back, trad pub... but it's festooned with CCTV now. Staff aren't sure why - but the legally-required signage isn't in place to say who's making the recordings, why and the number to contact with any questions.
On 14 May 2017 at 9:03pm ClarifiedButler wrote:
Could be as much about filming the staff as the punters...lots of bar staff are being closely monitored for 'transgressions' ranging from stealing money to just handing out a free drink here and there.
On 14 May 2017 at 9:56pm Hooky wrote:
Down to the Owner
On 15 May 2017 at 12:38am Always Rivalled, Seldom Equalled wrote:
The owner - that's code for anker with a capital W
On 15 May 2017 at 9:00am Ruby wrote:
I've seen that lanky.long haired builder bloke reduce a girl behind bar to tears. No one stepped in. Nasty bloke. Maybe the cameras are cheaper than staff.
On 15 May 2017 at 9:14am bobobob wrote:
Did the Gardeners change hands? Still good I hope?
On 16 May 2017 at 5:51pm And thats a fact wrote:
CCTV in operation! Signs of the times, there are more CCTV cameras per 1000 head of population in the UK than any other country on the planet, And thats a Fact,

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Homeward bound 44:132
Homeward bound

Lewes Priory Cricket Club (LPCC) is based at the Stanley Turner Ground, Kingston Road, Lewes (i.e. next to the rugby club). ... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare