Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Burnt out car on Hill Road

On 3 Apr 2016 at 7:43pm DownsLover wrote:
Was recently strolling down Hill Road. I was quite alarmed/shocked to notice a burnt out car in the undergrowth at the top. Does anyone have any information about this situation? Seems very uncharacteristic of this otherwise peaceful neighbourhood!
On 3 Apr 2016 at 7:56pm Ford Prefect wrote:
I wonder if it was connected to the caravan currently grounded outside the Nevill shops.
On 3 Apr 2016 at 8:53pm Richard wrote:
'alarmed/shocked' - Really? I was just puzzled how it got where it did, considering there are barriers at either end of the alley where it is located.
On 4 Apr 2016 at 5:43am landporter wrote:
Typical Lewes snob. I can just hear you now..." well dear, when I get home, i'm going to construct a very strongly worded letter to the Times"
On 4 Apr 2016 at 7:39am Convenient wrote:
@DownSlover what information do you require about the "situation" and what will you do once armed with said information ?
On 4 Apr 2016 at 8:51am Jester wrote:
@Richard, how were you surprised? Do you need a picture drawing? The barrier was bent down due to the car that smashed into it then consequently caught or was set alight! Boggles the smallest of minds, Dope!
On 4 Apr 2016 at 9:00am Doxon of Dick Green wrote:
I heard it was some angry unpaid drug dealer teaching his customer a lesson. A cabbie told me it's another cabbies private car
On 4 Apr 2016 at 10:49am Richard wrote:
@Jester, yes please - give me a drawing. The barrier was bent but still in place. The car didn't just jump over it and park itself neatly in the corner - Did it?
On 4 Apr 2016 at 12:39pm Enormous Nosed Copper wrote:
It's getting like the Jasmine Allen round here.

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Assad farewell 6:132
Assad farewell

It's just what we knew would happen, snafu. Large corporation with no local interest or accountability, bound by obligation to... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare