Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Bullying is character building - discuss

On 11 May 2008 at 12:35pm lopster wrote:
unfortunately its SOOO far down the list of threads but once again the school bullying comments (that started as a Wallands comment on a single incident) seem to have kicked off again - I am truly sorry for the number of you that suffered in this area at the hands of what I think to be the same person - given the dates quoted - in many ways a lot of guys actually feel guilty themselves on behalf of their fellow sex for the hurt that is done by these 20th century lepers (or they should be) and unable to know how to deal with it within their own familys or know what to say to loved ones that have suffered in this way, so the subject gets ignored - maybe discussing would help? certainly I believe confronting it at the time would mean that you would not need to avoid eye contact with these scum and could hold your heads high - and indeed could've been all these years - I'm no professional but have seen the way an assault in her childhood has affeted my wiife for 30+ years - indeed the whole family suffers, though the youngest have no idea why mummy is so angry and stressed for a month either side of her birthday (see the bullying and wallands thread way on down...) - I wish you all well and truly hope that one day each of you can move on, but would suggest that the hypocrisy of persecuting the poor young mother that DID try to confront it when it happened to her daughter at school so that it did not become a stigma and has now been grilled by so many of you - doesn't now feel guilty that she's done the wrong thing because of the flak she's taken (I believe by some of you that are now opening up) - peace. long life, good luck to you all - the only way to stop it is to make it common knowledge and make the perpetrators feel guilty NOT YOU xxxxx

On 11 May 2008 at 1:10pm anon wrote:
I spoke to a teacher from Wallands the other day.She said it had all been blown out of proportion.My memories of Wallands,being on the PTA 22 odd years ago,(and listening to the talk in the staff room) Is that they stick together like glue do teachers.And it is often the parents' word against the teachers'...And the parents are accused of over-reacting.Same with some doctors.I almost died because I was misdiagnosed a serious illness.When I pulled them up afterwards,(to make sure it didn't happen again) They all closed ranks and LIED.

On 11 May 2008 at 1:26pm anonanonanon wrote:
Please excuse me for reposting my response to the thread that is sooo far down the list below but I feel it is relevant to your comments here...
"Pardon me lobster for being very young, innocent & truely terrified into not telling at the time & for years later not wanting to burden my family with my pain. The scumbag who attacked me did get caught while I was still young albeit not through my own encounter. I am not a hypocrite & I do not want sympathy from anyone but nothing can be gained by speaking out about him now, my elderly father would never cope if he knew & I certainly do not want any of my sons in trouble for beating the c***p out of him. My critisism of Lauren was not that I do not have emphathy for her but she is talking about very young children & needs to keep things into perspective for her daughters sake. I am not condoning what occured at the school or excusing the culprits, I am not diminishing what happened to her daughter but by not dealing with it rationally her daughter could be left with avoidable hangups."
I definately do think Lauren is right to deal with things fully for her daughter & to encourage the child to express her own feelings freely to her mother. Despite my own experiences I truely believe that any one of our very young children can be caught up in the moment & it could be either lovely little Johnny next door or the little b*****d everyone hates down the road that fired a pellet gun & takes a childs eye out, lets off a stray firework, deliberately breaks something they found unattended, pinches a sweet from the corner shop - in varying degrees none of this is acceptable but it is how children learn from there own & others mistakes & hopefully if handled correctly it never happens more than once. Its nothing to do with character building & may not occur in all families but some things are normal mistakes for young children to make while they mimic events & adults around them especially today when they are exposed to so much on tv etc. We sometimes get blinkered by rage & its easier to get little Johnny's errors into perspective but see the little b****d down the roads errors as pure evil, whereas both may just need guidance.
Anon(shame) I wonder too if it was the same person.

On 11 May 2008 at 1:38pm lopster wrote:
I know - I experienced a lot of grief some years ago (same school I'm afraid) - I felt my son was always the only one always fighting and in in trouble - I was waiting to see his teacher (yet again!!) one lunchtime in a corridor watching them play - his teacher wa soccupied - I swa him pushed and tripped FIVE times by another kid - in full view of playground staf - all the time my son was (trying to) walking away - the teacher came out to get me, looked out of another window (I was out of sight behind a bookcase) - saw my son (eventually) retaliate and push the other away from him - she opened the window and bellowed out "xxxxx come and see me I can see you fighting again" - thank god I was available (thatonce ) to explain the error of her rather rash judgement of the snapshot that she had "witnessed" - two sides to every story..

On 11 May 2008 at 1:56pm lopster wrote:
anonanonanon - it is always worse the younger a person is I think, and the longer the hurt has to fester in the dark and the feelings of guilt - I got the impression that Lauren felt a little hard done by and may now be feeling guilty for airing her daughters misfortune (although public its not quite a front page Sun headline - or News at Ten) - I am a believer of the glass being half full so lets hope that some of the recent agression on this web site helps all of you with the same "skeletons" - now that the subject has been aired - am I too naiive?? xxx

On 12 May 2008 at 11:04am anonanonanon wrote:
Anon (shame) I keep thinking about your post below & have to ask do the initials GF mean anything to you?

On 12 May 2008 at 11:08am anon. wrote:
I'm not saying....Shame we can't meet isn't it..

On 12 May 2008 at 11:12am anon(shame) wrote:
That was me...I forgot my 'alias'.Put it this way,I was going to ask you EXACTLY the same thing...

On 12 May 2008 at 12:10pm anonnnnnnanonanon wrote:
Mmm...I dont feel able to dig open old wounds. Lewes is a small town but these things seem to happen everywhere more than people realised & unlikely to be linked.

On 12 May 2008 at 1:47pm anon(shame) wrote:
And Yes,the initials are the same....But I'm just going to try to forget about it.As you say.it was a long time ago.

On 12 May 2008 at 3:46pm anonanonanon wrote:
omg I dont know if I am more angry or a little relieved anon - I hope you know what I mean when I say that. At eight you are terrified but over the years you question whether you did something wrong, was it something about me? The mixed feelings of guilt...sometimes wanting to believe he was sick enough to do it to others but at the same time not wanting him to...but being too scared to tell anyone. I know other poor youngsters endure far worse than I did, sadly there is no solution once the incident occurs the damage is done no amount of punishment will take it or the years of confusion anguish & low self esteem away. I am not a bad person & have no secrets my friends would be ashamed to learn but that scumbags friends (& he does have them) can have no idea of the atrocities he has commited. I just hope anon that you have a wonderful loving partner & family like me - Bless you xx

On 12 May 2008 at 3:51pm anonanonanon wrote:
NB: when I said I know other youngsters suffered far more than me I was refering to youngsters all over the world, not at the hands of the person we may both be referring to. xx

On 12 May 2008 at 6:04pm anon(shame) wrote:
You have mirrored entirely my thoughts anonanonanon.Almost to the word.Glad you posted,I wondered about you after I agreed about the initials.I was going to do that last night,only I was going to put 'Does his last name begin with F...' But I knew if the answer was 'Yes',then I would be in a quandary.I have been thinking about it all day...And last night too.The knowledge that I was not the only one...I am angry,not relieved,and I want justice I'm afraid.I want him to pay.
And I did my maths today...And I was 7,not 8,which makes it worse...I know other children/girls/women endure far worse,and never tell a soul...But it doesn't really make it any easier does it? I am going to keep seeing him around town...And now I hate him even more.How dare he!!
How dare he rape children!! And get away with it!!
So many times I wanted to take his wife to one side...But I can't.I am going to have to put a lid on this now,it just winds me up too much.I really hope that this has helped you come to terms with what happened AAA....You sound like you have a fine family network to keep you together.I just can't tell anyone else in my family...My Mum knows,but she just says 'Get on with your life.'She is right of course,as Mums usually are.Bless you too AAA,and a big girlie hug from me to you.Xx

On 12 May 2008 at 6:45pm AnonAnonAnonAnon wrote:
I'm voting for Character Building

On 12 May 2008 at 9:16pm anonanonanon wrote:
Anon I have never told my family, my mum died quite young & she would have been devastated. my husband doesnt know how much he has helped me just by being the lovely guy he is. I mirror all your feeling of hate every time I catch sight of him (which thankfully is not often). I know & like relatives & friends of his & certainly dont hold them responsible but even when I see them & havent set eyes on him for years, there link to him brings all my raw anger for him flooding back. I am sorry if people feel anger towards me for saying these things on here & not bringing him to justice but I cannot hurt his family or mine after all these years. It may only be a small step & the only one I can make but it has helped me talking to anon & I send her a big girlie hug too xxx

On 12 May 2008 at 9:20pm anonanonanon wrote:
The AAAA above is not me.
Anon I have never told my family, my mum died quite young & she would have been devastated. my husband doesnt know how much he has helped me just by being the lovely guy he is. I mirror all your feeling of hate every time I catch sight of him (which thankfully is not often). I know & like relatives & friends of his & certainly dont hold them responsible but even when I see them & havent set eyes on him for years, there link to him brings all my raw anger for him flooding back. I am sorry if people feel anger towards me for saying these things on here & not bringing him to justice but I cannot hurt his family or mine after all these years. It may only be a small step & the only one I can make but it has helped me talking to anon & I send her a big girlie hug too xxx

On 12 May 2008 at 11:51pm anon(shame) wrote:
Got kids AAAA?
This 'person' we are talking about,may be a paedophile...
and a rapist.
How very DARE you poke fun at a thread which you know is a bit of a dodgy one for me and another person on this forum....BUTT OUT.

On 13 May 2008 at 8:03am anonanonanonanonanon wrote:
If he's a paedofile and a rapist then why have you not reported him. Through you not reporting him he's free to do what he likes to anyone.

On 13 May 2008 at 8:41am Outraged wrote:
If what I'm reading here is true, it's absolutely outrageous and I feel that you have a duty to yourselves (and others) to report this to the police.

On 13 May 2008 at 10:48am anon(shame) wrote:
It is in hand.I have been so outraged that he attacked another little girl,and this realisation has bought it all back up,and made me very thoughtful.I rang the Sussex Police yesterday,had a chat with a nice young man who assured me that these cases are taken seriously even though it was so long ago.He gave me my options.Unless someone else is prepared to come forward,it probably wouldn't end up in court.I don't think I could cope with that...And I know for sure anonanonanon couldn't either.But by giving his name,checks can be made,and he may have been prosecuted before.Ball is in my court,and I am going to have to think very carefully about what to do next.

On 13 May 2008 at 12:10pm well wisher wrote:
If the police cant do anything you should atleast name the guy. I myself named and they were prosecuted . At a very young age and looking back i am so glad because through doing this, they could not harm anyone else. How would you feel if he harmed someone you knew ? i know i would'nt be able to live with myself. Find the strength and do something now.................................

On 13 May 2008 at 2:23pm Wwwwwwwwwhat......... wrote:
I think it's disgusting whats happened to you all but am also disgusted that some of you have done nothing to prevent this happening to other victims. Stop thinking about yourselves and think of all those other inocent children out there, one of his next victims could be one of your kids. How would you feel about that!!!!!!!!! I bet your healing process would be quicker knowing he no longer walks the streets and you have saved other children being hurt......................................

On 13 May 2008 at 3:51pm anonanonanon wrote:
Wwwwwwwhat.....How dare you judge me & hold me responsible for his actions. You think after an adult doing this to a small child the child is responsible for putting the world right, I may be an adult now but in my head I am still that confused child regarding this matter. Please remember these things were unheard of 40 odd years ago -clearly they happened but you would never know & children were never spoken to about such things. These recent revelations indicating a possible link has clearly caused considerable questions & anguish to both anon & myself. Some of you have no bloody idea of the constant turmoil of guilt & confusion about the... what happened? how did it happen? is that how it happened? & why? If we cant get our own heads round it how can you begin to relay that to someone else after so long.

On 13 May 2008 at 5:33pm Outraged wrote:
Dear Anon,
What you have done is incredibly brave and I have great admiration for you. You seem to have a sensible grip upon the consequences and your own abilities. It takes a big person to stand up (as you have done) and I'm sure that, although relieved, there will be times when you shall suffer moments of self-doubt - this is normal (akin to delayed shock). Ultimately you shall benefit from your responsible behaviour. Well done!

On 13 May 2008 at 5:41pm Wwwwwwhat wrote:
I dont hold you responsible but if you need councilling then go get some. Dont air it on here if your not going to name. The people of Lewes dont need to hear this especially when your not going to give details. Just worry every parent in Lewes. He stills walks around you say, so whats going to stop him finding a new victim. ONCE A RAPIST ALWAYS A RAPIST.

On 13 May 2008 at 5:58pm Brian Cloughs hair dryer wrote:
Well i think the people of Lewes DO need to hear it.
Christ wwwwwwwwhat, it's like living in the dark ages with you around. If YOU don't like it, just don't read the thread.

On 13 May 2008 at 6:16pm Wwwwwwhat wrote:
No i dont live in the dark ages, just concerned for the kids of today. Would you be happy for your kids walking about if you knew there was a rapist walking about, i certainly would'nt be. And god forbid if one of my kids became a victim, as a father i would'nt bury my head in the sand, i would want this B****** Of the streets, so no one else got hurt. Your the one living in the dark age.........

On 13 May 2008 at 7:30pm Raphael Meads left boot wrote:
As easy as that eh Wwwwwhat ? It must be so simple for you sitting there in your detached house and blasting out your opinions without actually experiencing this first hand.

On 13 May 2008 at 7:40pm Wwwwwhat wrote:
Maybe someone dear to me has.................................

On 13 May 2008 at 8:02pm anonanonanon wrote:
Look... as far as I was concerned until these posts on here between me & another person I have lived with my silent thoughts, initially through fear, later confusion & believing it was maybe something about me, as years went by & my understanding of such things became clearer, I still kept my doubts & low esteem but convinced myself I got through it & it is was long ago & behind me. By the time these things became more public & almost endemic generally (not that many years ago) you then convince yourself that your incident was nowhere near as traumatic as these others you read about so what happened to me must have been a one off & best left buried. You dont realise you are in denial after all he is a fairly normal looking guy, included as one of the lads of his era - not a weirdo or a loner, he works, has a wife & adult son, all fairly normal & he is Lewes born & bred with family around him. Who am I to destroy their lives & my family for what he did, who am I that people would believe my story from about 45 yrs ago? I did make an annonomous call many years ago to one of these telephone lines in the paper when they did a feature on this sort of thing, I gave his name & details but whether anyone acted apon it I cannot know. Obviously because of my loathing for him I have kept an ever watchful eye & ear on any local rumour & news over the years.
After learning similarities on here which may or may not point to the same perpitrator I am giving everything a lot of thought & know I will follow anon(shame)'s example & make a call like hers but with info only, I cannot do any more than that. X

On 13 May 2008 at 9:09pm Alfie.......... (Wwwwhat) wrote:
I really feel for you, honestly i do. I can tell through your reply that your still suffering, and it hurts me as my little sister went through similar several years ago. We saw her withdrawn, attempted suicide, councilling and giving up. Untill one day she said to us all, i have to put that b****** away for what he done, also so no one else goes through what i did, she knew she had our support. The trial went on and he was locked up for 7 years. But the strange thing was i went round to see her after the trial and when she opened the door i saw this confident, happy, content person in front of me, the sister i used to have. We sat down and chatted and her first sentence was he cant do it to anyone else now, and smiled. You could see the big weight lifted from her shoulders, she was herself again. Several years ago she got married and has kids now, she is abit over protective with them but who can blame her.
I wish you all the happiness in the world.
Take care xxx

On 13 May 2008 at 10:23pm juju wrote:
what is the old saying about walking a mile in another persons shoes. go easy, those of you that are judging these women for not reporting this perv. as i have already said lower down(bullying is character building) my daughter was abused by an adult male when only just 13yrs old,if she had made the choice to not make a statment i would have had to of respected that choice. to this day i dont know the details, just that while staying at a mates house, the MOTHER(i use the term mother, not sure what i want to call her is polite)allowed 3 young girls out late at night, they met this man who walked them home, the mother let him in and went to bed, he stayed until gone 4 in the morning, my daughter told this mother what had happened and this women kept her mouth shut,2 weeks latter my daughter wrote it in a letter for me to find. i think my daughter is so very brave to go to court, suffer victim intimidation, and bullying, i not sure that i could ever have been so brave, the police dont have a magic wand, this man is still around and has contact with very young kids,people say his changed, and those that could have helped put him back in side for breaking his terms ect, decided they tell me the details but never the police.he is what he is it will never change. yes i hate him, i also am so very angry at that women who let him in to target my daughter. he had done some horrid things to other girls they where so very affraid and damaged that they would not make a statement, i dont blame them for being affraid.
think before you put the boot in at these women that have already suffered, do any of us have a right to bully them into doing more than they are able,if it was your daughter, son, wife or sister would you still be putting the guilt trip on them. allow them the space to say what they need, it could well be the begining of something very positive.good luck in your future girls,dont let anyone tell you what you have to do only you can do that. and please if you havent already read my post that is way lower down.

On 13 May 2008 at 11:27pm Anon(shame) wrote:
Same initial Anonanonanon.....?? The same guy that MAYBE raped the both of us....OK,I take in what you just said,and I agree most wholeheartedly,you put things a bit better than me...And I am a bit f****d up to learn that we may have been raped by the same PERVERT.......,What if he is still doing it now? What if he has been fiddling with his kids?? Remember those evil EVIL eyes...I do.When I see him I feel sick. I remember.What do you mean,,,'May or may not point to the same perpetrator......' Come on girl...
I'm doing this on my own.Could do with some backup.But if you don't want to...OK.I understand.Xx

On 13 May 2008 at 11:43pm Helping hand wrote:
Just a quick note Sussex Police currently have specialist
SOLO officers Sexuall offences liason officers who are very very nice I happen to know one very well they are trained to understand this kind of sittuation and there is never any pressure to do anything you dont want to do maybe the first step is talking 0845 6070999 if you both wish to chat outside this forum I bet webmaster would be able to put you both in touch
whatever you decide i wish you both the very best of luck in this difficult sittuation.

On 13 May 2008 at 11:45pm Anon(shame) wrote:
Thanks juju.
Thanks for sticking up for us.
We need it.
And I am going to make sure that he pays for what he did.
I am going to see him punished,whatever his circumstances.He is a lowlife,nasty,child f****r and he needs to be put away.
And I will do it on my own.
I don't care.He must be put away.

On 13 May 2008 at 11:57pm aanon(shame) wrote:
I have no family around me,they all gone.So I have nothing to lose.Anonanonanon does.So who is the braver?
I will regret this,I know i will...But I cannot risk him abusing other children.He needs to be put away...

On 14 May 2008 at 7:40am Alfies wife wrote:
You go girl, i'll be standing by you xx

On 14 May 2008 at 9:02am (anon shame). wrote:
Anonanonanon.Please.From the bottom of my heart I am begging you to ring the police and give his name in.You can block the number from your phone by dialling 141 before the number.The number to the main switchboard is 0845 607 0999.You will be asked which area,and be transfered to Lewes.I had a long chat with a very sympathetic young man who assured me that I could stay anonymous.I explained about the forum,and how I found out that there was a possibility that we were attacked at a similar point in our lives by possibly the same man.The relief I felt just talking about it was enormous,and I ended up giving my name,and gave 'his' name too.That is as far as I have got.So far. He said that it would help if you would get in touch,because with 2 people giving the same name it gives them much more to go on.I said that I doubted if you would.I asked how far back records went,and it is doubtful that my visit to the police station all those years ago are on record...But he did say that if he has a previous conviction,and was found guilty,it would be recorded.We will not have to go to court,or give statements...I couldn't handle a court case,I am a wooss....And I certainly could not cope with being in the Sussex Express...So all you can do(and I really want you do think about this) is ring,annonymously,and give his name.That's all.Please,pretty please.

On 14 May 2008 at 9:07am anonanonanon wrote:
Thank you all for your comments & to reassure all of you who may feel anger toward me for being weak I am feeling cr**p & consumed with guilt over my silence. I have made a call to the police & spoke to a lovely lady so the police now have all his details & I have reassurance my ID can remain confidential & this stage. I am confident my information will assist if this man has been reported by anyone else & will at the very minimum alert the authorities to him generally. I sincerely hope this will at least give some peace of mind to any parents alarmed by recent revelations. I can only urge you all to use todays freedom to openly discuss all subjects with your children & to always encourage them to talk comfortably to you about anything to do with their bodies without embarrassment. In the meantime I will continue to consider other options & I thank those of you who have tried to understand how very difficult this is, especially as it can be the fear of other peoples judgement & reactions that make it additionlly hard to disclose things. Thanks X

On 14 May 2008 at 9:13am anonanonanon wrote:
I cant believe that anon...I was writing my last post at exactly the same time as you & have done exactl;y as you were asking without your prompt. We really are miirroring each others reactions. X

On 14 May 2008 at 9:18am juju wrote:
Anon, you have my respect,what ever you decide to do you do it in your own time, only you know what you have lived through,and its you that has to live with it every day, the police and court process is hard, but can be rewarding,we waited 18mths to go to court, only 2 of the many children that had pressed charges were demeaned fit enough, strong enough, or old enough to go to court, and those choices are out of the hands of the police, its all down to the CPS,they through our case out to begin with they said that because he had been to court before and got off that it would be victimisation(SH*T), we pressed hard and won, on the day he pleaded guilty to my daughter but not to the other, he served 9mths and had 9mths suspended,10 yrs on sex offenders, never to work with kids again. he got off on the other girl.Even when its all over it takes along time to get back to life,your waiting for the day he gets out,no one tells you this your not permited that info,he was banned from comeing down where we live but when that ran out my daughter couldnt bare to live here anymore and moved to BTN to live with her boyfriend,she is nearly 19yrs now and is a mum and still with her boyfriend and back in lewes.I am so proud of her she stood up, held her head high and won, her strenght is astouding. I am still bitter,but more at the other mother who let me down, i trusted her to look after my child and she failed and changed our lives for ever.the perv is what he is it should have been stopped before but the system failed and others paid the price. Good luck with your burden, take your time, do not be bullied by any one!

On 14 May 2008 at 9:23am anon (shame) wrote:
Thanks for that Helping hand...I missed this post last night.
I have left AAA a message above giving her the same information.I would love to meet her...But it isn't going to happen is it. I am determined to do something about this,other children are at risk.And I suddenly feel really bad about not doing anything sooner.It's amazing how this forum and its posts seem to have given me courage I never knew I had.Thank you for your encouragement.

On 14 May 2008 at 9:30am anon (shame) wrote:
I suddenly feel SO happy!!!
Thank you AAA,for showing amazing strength,I really wish we could meet.I want to give you a GREAT BIG HUG.
You are incredibly brave.
I am feeling SO emotional...Good girl!!

On 14 May 2008 at 9:31am anonanonanon wrote:
anon Please see my posts below x

On 14 May 2008 at 9:53am anon(shame) wrote:
I just rang the police again,and I am going to give a statement.I have been asked to write as much down as I can remember in order for them to build a bigger picture.
If I remember rightly AAA,did you say that he did get 'done'
later for another offense? If he did get a conviction,his name will already be recorded,which will be good news for us.You don't have to do anything else now,the fact that you have named and shamed is all that is needed.

On 14 May 2008 at 11:16am anonanonanon wrote:
To be honest that information about him I referred to on a previous post was something I heard maybe 12yrs ago following an accusation & court case made against his teenage son. The son was cleared but while the gossip & speculation was rife around town about his son his name cropped up & a detrimental comment was made about him in my presence. Natrually my ears pricked up at this & I understood that he may have been in trouble with the police at some time himself. I did not check on this but took some inner solice that if indeed he had committed further acts it appeared he may be known about by people in authority & I was able to bury my head in the sand again, maybe it was rumour & gossip anon I really dont know - sorry. I have relayed all this in my call to police so they may be able to find a link if there is one. X

On 14 May 2008 at 12:19pm anon(shame) wrote:
Anonanonanon.I have just spoken to a policewoman on the phone,and went through it all with her.I gave his name.
She confirmed that an anonymous female had rung in that morning and also given a name.
It isn't the same person.She didn't reveal the name you gave,but she said it wasn't the same....
I am gutted.
I imediately said 'Forget it',cos there is no way anything can be done now...But she said to leave it with her and she is going to talk to her sergeant and get back to me.
I am so sorry...

On 14 May 2008 at 12:20pm anon(shame) wrote:
What are the chances of that eh...?

On 14 May 2008 at 12:47pm anonanonanon wrote:
oh I too am gutted!! It may mean neither one will be brought to justice as the law's hands are tied without adequate witness but at least their names are known by police. If either or both of these men are reading this forum they need to be very afraid of our new found voices & what all this may have unearthed. x

On 14 May 2008 at 1:24pm Helping Hand wrote:
Ladies don't be put off at the first hurdle this could be as simple as the scumbag in question using a different name
its not unheard of in this day and age loads of people use alias could still be the same person I wish you luck but you can bet if hes done it once he'll have done it more just a matter of time before he's caught and serves his time.
Just dont recomend you dish out more details on here than needed might hinder you later if it comes to trial

On 14 May 2008 at 1:43pm anonanonanon wrote:
Thanks helping hand I had no intention of actually disclosing any more on here but please tell me do you think maybe too much been said already?

On 14 May 2008 at 3:40pm anon(shame) wrote:
Don't worry AAA,I am sure we have not disclosed anything.If Webby thinks it's been at all out of order,perhaps he could delete this thread,or at least get rid of some of the posts maybe...

On 14 May 2008 at 4:07pm anonanonanon wrote:
Well if anyone recognise's him from anything I have said or it makes him sqirm then i'm not sorry.

On 14 May 2008 at 4:10pm anon (gutted) wrote:
I was wondering AAA,do you think it's a good idea to ask Mr Webmaster to delete the initials post? Although I really don't see why...But I'm worried now.What do you reckon?

On 14 May 2008 at 6:18pm anonanonanon wrote:
Yes maybe that would be good idea & any other pieces that he feels appropriate. Whoever would think after all this time of silence, now guilty of saying too much...how ironic is that!! x

On 14 May 2008 at 6:51pm Helping Hand wrote:
No I dont think too much has been said so far I'm non the wiser who it is. The Police are doing what they do it may seem like nothing is happening but you can be certain thats far from it. if hes squirming then good all I meant is the minute you name names he will either prob run to a place where people dont know him and he starts all over again or his solicitor claims its a witch hunt etc
Good luck I dont think webmaster has any reason to remove it.

On 14 May 2008 at 7:37pm juju wrote:
Girls heads up high, no guilt, no shame i can see nothing wrong in anything you have posted so far. Bless you, sweet dreams you need them, he does not!

On 14 May 2008 at 10:37pm Anon (Thoughtful...) wrote:
Thread is coming to a close.I would like to say a big thank you to all folk who have left positive comments,and to those who also shared their experiences.I know we are all in cyberspace,but there is something comforting about this forum...I know it sounds daft,but I feel like I'm amongst friends.Webmaster,Please delete any posts you think are inappropriate.And to AAA...Been a journey hasn't it? I hope you still feel strong.And that this thread hasn't dragged up too many gremlins.What I missed when I was growing up was the innocence that was lost....But I met a man who was very understanding,and had a lovely child with. I just have to stay strong too now if I am going to go further with reporting him.Im tempted just to leave it...But sharing my experience has made me feel differently about it.And the unexpected twist of events spurred me on.Thanks to you all.

On 15 May 2008 at 12:43am anonanonanon wrote:
I would like to just echo anon's thoughts & thanks to others on this forum. I feel we have both got something from sharing our experiences on here albeit under pseudonym's, I have still felt the support & was impowered by this enough to at last speak about my past. I am unsure of my next steps & need time to consider, I may not be able to pursue this to closure for myself but I will be communicating with the police again at some stage.
Like everyone else I'm sure, I feel its time to move on from this subject & I now look forward to discussing some new topics with you all. Bless you & thank you all X

On 15 May 2008 at 1:02am The Webmaster wrote:
It certainly has been a journey.
I am happy to leave this thread as it is but if you Anon (enter feeling here) or Anonanonanon want me to delete it or parts of it I am happy to do as you ask.
You have shown great courage in exploring and revealing your hurt here and I honour you for that. I wish you well with the rest of the journey and I very much hope that the healing process will continue and be a lot easier for you from now on.
I feel honoured that this forum has in some way helped you along your path. Bless you both.

On 15 May 2008 at 7:21pm juju(moved to tears) wrote:
i dont know you ladies but i am proud of the courage you have shown,i am also moved by the passion shared by so many in response to your shared background, even those that took the stance that action should be taken displayed a level of passion and conviction that has restored so much of my lost faith in human nature,although i may not have always agreed with the way people responded to your thread it makes me feel that my youngest child of 6 may noy be living in such a bad place. i wish you both all the best for your future and the choices you make, i thankyou for allowing me to share my experiance from a mothers perspective it may have helped a little with the heeling process.bless you both. and again thankyou

This thread has reached its limit now
Why not start another one

I hope my red right hand will be ok;) more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina