Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Broadband problems

On 26 Aug 2010 at 4:09pm Mystic Mog wrote:
I have been experiencing broadband problems for about a week now. I contacted BT and they say that there is a problem in Lewes. Anyone else had broadband going on and off? It seems to be since they upgraded the system in Lewes!

On 26 Aug 2010 at 4:57pm Clifford wrote:
Do BT mean a problem with them or broadband generally in Lewes Mystic? We've got Virgin down the BT line and it's been okay.

On 26 Aug 2010 at 5:04pm l.ff wrote:
sky broadband working fine .

On 26 Aug 2010 at 5:38pm Rookie wrote:
I have TalkTalk on a BT line with no problems in Nevill

On 26 Aug 2010 at 5:57pm juju wrote:
We have BTbraodband and have had this problem of it bumming out for about 2 weeks. Lost temper with them in the end and they eventually found a fault on the line and it now seems to be ok. We will see!

On 26 Aug 2010 at 6:56pm Landporter wrote:
Having big problems with sky BB. Keeps cutting out halfway through something and i get a constant "dial up connection" box come up.
Driving me nuts

On 26 Aug 2010 at 7:13pm Fruitfly wrote:
Yes Landporter,same here. We have narrowed it down to the BT line,the router keeps crashing because the line is so poor,so bad that you can barely have a conversation with anyone on the phone!

On 26 Aug 2010 at 7:37pm Peter and Boon-Nam Ex wrote:
Driving you nuts Landporter? That does suprise me. All the best, Peter

On 26 Aug 2010 at 8:24pm Peter and Boon-Nam Ex wrote:
Jeremy Kyle is NOT on Sky. Take note any Thugs and Chavs tuning in, ha ha, no need to mention names my friends. Cheers. Peter

On 26 Aug 2010 at 9:05pm Dave wrote:
BT broadband has been problematic, and on occasions freezes downloading. I'm in Southover and have only had the service for about 5 months. P--- poor at the moment.

On 27 Aug 2010 at 8:12am BROAD PIRATE wrote:
YARGH! I ate the pies!
This captain doesn't use the beetee, and has had faultless fast service for nearly 5 years. Them chickens don't stand a chance.

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Swan penny 123:132
The Swan penny

HS2 springs to mind. What a waste of money and environment. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like All the wide open spaces on the downs