Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Brishan and Marnie Crowhurst

On 4 Mar 2008 at 1:50pm michelle wrote:
We have heard from Brishan and Marnie, Liams little girls and they are finding it very difficult at this moment with the loss of their daddy. If anyone has any stories, especially fun times and also if they remember Brishan and Marnie, i know that any stories would be comforting for them. Be brave Brishan and Marnie, daddy will be watching over you and smiling every day at his brave little girls. Hope to see you both soon. Love you both lots x x x I saw papa, grandma and aunty Amy the other day and they are looking really well. Big hugs and kisses are sent from Nathan x x

On 4 Mar 2008 at 5:23pm FA wrote:
Brishan posted a week or two ago in the "RIP Liam" thread. I replied to it but the posts didn't seem to show up.
Webmaster...maybe you could find Brishans last post in that thread and pop it in a new thread.

On 4 Mar 2008 at 6:05pm Marnie Crowhurst wrote:
On 23/02/2008 brishan crowhurst wrote:
you know some people are kind of ok about whats happend but im not.did you know me and my sister marnie went down to daddys house every school holiday and not once did I have a bad time not once.I miss my daddy more than any thing and if you fill the same way put a message on here and it will i promise you make me fill better because then I know how much support he had from every one.I have really got anything else to say but please put a message on here please.your sincerly brishan crowhurstXXXXXXXXXXX

On 5 Mar 2008 at 8:03am julie wrote:
Hello Brishan and Marnie. I spoke to Helena yesterday and she said that you have been chatting on the phone to her, she wants you to know that she is thinking about you both and cant wait to see you soon so that you can meet little Lelan. He looks just like Chalin did when he was born. Tilly and Chalin miss you and would be so excited to see you. You know that we are all thinking of you and sending lots of love from Lois and Hannah x x x x

On 5 Mar 2008 at 7:44pm brishan and marnie wrote:
hi antie julie.how are you.i havent spoke to you for ages.hello hannah and lois and jake and daniel how are you.its a massive shock about whats happend.i feel really sad.well im still thinking of him so.ok.anyway i forgot how are you uncle danny.love you all loads.ok.byexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.thinking of you all.xxxxxxxx

On 5 Mar 2008 at 7:51pm brishan and marnie crowhurst. wrote:
hello michelle.i miss you so so so so much.when i come down to see nanny and granpy i must see you.as you no im still really sad mean i will always be .you no.im heart broken.anyway love you millions you to nathan love you .byexxxxxbrishan and marniexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 6 Mar 2008 at 7:41am nathan wrote:
Dear Brishan and Marnie i hope your both keeping well. I miss your daddy so much, he was like an uncle to me, i used to like going round to see him when i finished school, i used to take my play station round and we used to play games and have a really good laugh, he was also great when i needed good advice, i miss him so much. I cant wait to see you both when you come and visit. tgake care of each other and love you both millions too. x x x x x x x Nathan x x x x x x My mum sends you both loads of hugs and kisses and cant wait to see you both also x x x x

On 6 Mar 2008 at 3:45pm pa-pa. wrote:
Hi Brishan,Marnie,Tilly, Chalin & Lelan ( I think thats how you spell it ). Your Daddy was the handsomest, strongest, kindest and funniest man in the world. He had loads of friends and I bet he has loads more in heaven. There are so many stories I can tell you about your Dad and I know his two boys will look back with pride when they hear them.
Take care my angels,
Love pa-pa. xxxxx Granma sends her love. xxxxxx

On 6 Mar 2008 at 4:04pm brishan and marnie crowhurst wrote:
hello michelle and nathan.its so great to here from you nathan it was a very nice message you wrote thankyou.i miss you both so much.i cant wait to see you.i cant to read the other messages you wrote thankyou.love you both millions.brishan and marniexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 6 Mar 2008 at 5:07pm julie wrote:
Hi girls. It must be very hard for you both losing your Daddy especially when you loved each other very much. Tilly misses you all and rings you all on her play phone. She started Playschool today and loved it! Chalin has had a walk with me to see some horses and says WOW constantly. Lelan is the cutest baby ever. Helena says thankyou for her lovely cards and letters and wants you to know that she misses you very much and looks forward to seeing you at easter.
Lois and Hannah have photos of you and your Daddy in their room so that they can remember you all the time. We all miss your Daddy to and wish that he was still here. Hannah and Lois will write to you soon.Take Care and Lots of Love x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

On 7 Mar 2008 at 5:24pm brishan and marnie crowhurst wrote:
hi juliexxxxxxxxxxxi miss you all so much.im glad to hear tilly had a good day a play school.i have so many pitchures of lois and hannah.so thats good.isent lelan cute.i cant wait to see you all love you all.take care lots ofxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 10 Mar 2008 at 7:51pm brishan crowhurst wrote:
hello.you no im proud of every one that has wrote a message on here because i miss daddy so much as you no and if you fill the same way write a message on here i will be so happy and every one that has i just want to say thankyou.ok.your sincerly brishan crowhurst.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 11 Mar 2008 at 11:02am Michelle wrote:
Hello my little darlings, hope your keeping well and looking after each other, i hope mummy is well too. How are you doing at school, i bet your both at the top of the class as i know your clever little girls, beautiful and clever, you cant do better than that (smile). I saw your aunty lou doun the town today and she looked well. I also saw daddy's friend Drew over the weekend and he sends you a big hug and kiss. He misses daddy so much as he was his best friend, we where looking through photos of daddy when he was younger so may be when you come you can see the pictures too. He looks so happy with Drew and his other friends, doing silly things in their mod days, on their scooters. Take care of each other and mummy. big hugs and kisses are sent with this message from me, Nathan and Drew xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 13 Mar 2008 at 1:41am lopster wrote:
you don't know me girls but I knew your Dad, only recently and not particularly well - from the little I knew of him he was a nice guy, my wife and son speak highly of him - my Dad died when I was 7 - you never forget but it does get easier to remember as time passes - just be there for each other, I had no Brothers or sisters - peace

On 29 Jul 2008 at 6:11pm trevor wrote:
Hello Brisham and Marnie
I don't know if you are still looking in on this forum.
I can understand how much you are missing your daddy because I miss him so much too.
I first met your daddy when we were both 16 and we used to get up to great things and have brilliant fun. I was with your daddy when he first met your Mummy and he was with me when I first met my wife.
Your daddy was the godfather to my little boy Jack.
When we were young we used to see each other nearly every day riding out on our mopeds and scooters, going to parties and disco's, going to the youth club, watching bands or just hanging about in the kitchen or the garage at your grandad's and granny's house.
In all the time I knew your daddy I never had a cross word or arguement with him (not even when he pushed me into Cuckmere Haven fully clothed when we were rowing in his rubber dingy).
When we were at college we got summer jobs working in Shelly's Hotel in Lewes - we used to mess about so much it was a suprise that we did not get the sack.
When I think of your daddy I feel a little sad but also can't help smiling. He was a great man and loved his children so very much.
All of his friends miss him so much
Take care
Trevor

22 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Bonfire Pope and Cardinals 59:132
Lewes Bonfire Pope and Cardinals

It could be the sandwich van from the industrial estate more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams