Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Brilliant school, though not at the time xD

On 2 Apr 2016 at 10:22am Angus wrote:
I had a fantastic time at this school, I left 5 years ago and me and all the friends I made there are very much in touch and all look back fondly. My year was considered the 'crazy' year, above all others, admitted by teachers and pupils in years above and below! But the teachers worked with us well. Everyone had a good personal relationship with their teacher and I really hope nothing has changed, from what I hear, it's only gotton better! I was very, very alienated at school, had panic attacks during lessons, couldn't do math, socially awkward and most of the teachers picked up on this and worked with me very well. One even gave me a little chat that changed my life! There was no bullying, as teenager said, and I'm glad it's still the case, everyone just water to make friends! Few nasty girls here and there but nothing like the other schools that were avaliable. Really good community feel amongst the students and staff. Recommend. Highly recommend the sociology/history teacher, Mr Scruby, so enthusiatic and never failed to amaze his class!
On 2 Apr 2016 at 10:30am Lewesian wrote:
Go on then, put us out of our misery and tell us which school it is.
On 2 Apr 2016 at 12:34pm Grunge wrote:
Dotheboys Hall?
On 2 Apr 2016 at 2:34pm Wish I could say same wrote:
about the Grammar in Mountfield Rd. Though I left there 45 years ago. What a $***hole it was back then. Though to be fair it did Dr. Mayhew some good.

33 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes development 70:143
Lewes development

I doubt that more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams