Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Brexit The Revolving Door.

On 29 Aug 2018 at 7:31pm Shamir wrote:
The man who exposed Vote Leave’s overspending was outed and asked to leave his job within days. But, after last week’s Electoral Commission verdict, he says he feels vindicated
There’s a revolving door between the TaxPayers’ Alliance, Brexit Central, the Institute of Economic Affairs, the Adam Smith Institute, the Global Warming Policy Foundation and Leave Means Leave, among others. I’m going after them all in my lawsuit.

Check it out here »
On 29 Aug 2018 at 9:35pm Sahira wrote:
What a boring person you are.
On 30 Aug 2018 at 5:44am wrote:
You know, I’m sick and tired of pro-EU idiots thinking there’s something wrong with us genuine patriots.
Corruption is a proud British tradition, always has been, up there with roast beef, a rigid social hierarchy and institutional racism.
The sooner we’re rid of Europe and you soft left wing scum the better.
On 30 Aug 2018 at 7:36am Clifford wrote:
And, of course, Remainers don't have revolving doors... Having exhausted the accusation that we're all 'uneducated' and 'racist' the charge is now that leavers are all 'corrupt'. I'm just waiting to be called 'anti-Semitic', another fashionable charge.
On 30 Aug 2018 at 8:33am jake wrote:
This labelling and stereotyping that Clifford refers to has completely blurred the fact that there are as many reasons to vote leave as there are to remain. There have been deliberate attempts for political reasons to simplify the whole debate. Even the jargon 'Brexit' is a symptom of this. The rampaging of the establishment over this summer on lets get Corbyn has closed down sensible debate on leaving the EU; it has kept it under the radar. And each day more news seeps out about the terrible wounds this cruel government continues to inflict on the commonweal. It is cooly furthering its ideological aims under a cloak of shouting and chaos. It's a relentless process. And it's the vulnerable and poor who are on the receiving end. Although the brutalizing of, and the hollowing out of any moral imperative in our society is affecting everyone.
On 30 Aug 2018 at 9:22am commonweal wrote:
I'm getting weals from the slings and arrows of this government - but we live in a democracy..........Victorian Values come ever nearer. Rickets for all.

On 30 Aug 2018 at 2:32pm @Jake wrote:
Yes but there isn't a single *sane* reason to vote leave though is there...
Go on, I dare you to give a rational reason or benefit for and from voting leave (other than fish, which is far from sane if you're not a fisherman).

On 30 Aug 2018 at 2:36pm Brexit brain dead wrote:
Blue Passeports!No more forriners!

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Ice Cream 71:142
Lewes Ice Cream

Tisn't free. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the walk along the ouse to Hamsey church, the view from the top of the Castle, Pells pool, the antique shops and boot fair, the lion in the window of the 15c bookshop, keere street
BrixtonBelle