Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Brexit Disaster.The Tories want to blame YOU!

On 18 Apr 2017 at 2:09pm Con Alert wrote:
The Tories have looked over the edge and can see that Brexit will be an absolute disaster for Britain.May is now trying to get you to vote for her so that she can spread the blame for her stupidity.When it all goes belly up as it inevitably will and our living standards plummet,she can just shrug, turn to around and say ,well YOU lot voted for it don`t blame me !
On 18 Apr 2017 at 2:38pm Captain obvious wrote:
So what do you think the referendum was...
On 18 Apr 2017 at 2:51pm Hot Lips wrote:
oh ffs...she's just more balls and brains than the lot of you
On 18 Apr 2017 at 3:21pm Newms wrote:
There is some truth in this. The Conservative Party currently have a 21% lead which is unheard of midterm and with a highly controversial agenda as well. Only 14% of the country think that Jeremy Corbyn should be PM .This is by far the worst polling I have ever seen …
Michael Foot had a lead midterm although when it came to it people weren`t keen Corbyn is a quite new low.
May is pouncing on this moment of Labour disarray to exclude any remain input into the process, the country will , in effect be led by members if the Conservative Party
What about the people who don`t want to prioritise a kind of ethnic cleansing over prosperity security and services?
She say the country is coming together but that is a lie (what am I saying of course it is ) She claims to represent the “Will of the people” .Am I not a person then? She says (more or less) that God supports Brexit fcs the other day… it’s all increasingly bonkers
Remember May opposed gay adoption was an illiberal Home secretary and her flag ship personal Policy is bringing back Grammar schools
This is an ultra-right wing back to the 50s loon who is now going to pretend that all those who cannot support Corbyn, support her vision in which Great Britain is replaced by Great Brexitland .
She is by the way followed in every reactionary detail by her tail wagging puppy “Me please me me please “ Caulfield
I am British not Brexitish and it is not the same thing Caulfield has to go and Lewes must make a stand
Unity Against Caulfield
On 18 Apr 2017 at 3:51pm Based wrote:
Games up Paul, da goys know!
On 18 Apr 2017 at 4:01pm Earl wrote:
Con Alert/Corbynista etc Surely she already has a mandate for Brexit from the referendum, so she can still turn around and blame people for making the wrong choice. She doesn't need an election to legitimise Brexit. This is just best time to do it - Labour is at its weakest, Brexit hasn't kicked in yet and May hasn't been in power long enough to become hated. If she held an election in 2020, she might be up against a much stronger opposition and more opposition to Brexit. It all makes sense. Can't say I'm happy about it. I'd rather have a government that didn't suck up to Trump for the next five years. If May wins, perhaps it's time for a cabinet reshuffle to stick Boris somewhere where he'll do less harm.
On 18 Apr 2017 at 4:29pm Hot Lips wrote:
She also has more balls than the other 2 party 'leaders' Tim Nice but Dim and Jeremy Hasbeen...
On 18 Apr 2017 at 6:42pm Frak wrote:
More balls, more nastiness more like...

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Station Street Lewes 111:132
Station Street Lewes

Lewes town's food buying co-op, JustTrade.org , is now accepting orders for its August event.

justtradeinfo@gmail.com for... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the walk along the ouse to Hamsey church, the view from the top of the Castle, Pells pool, the antique shops and boot fair, the lion in the window of the 15c bookshop, keere street
BrixtonBelle