Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Brexit BeLeavers

On 19 Aug 2018 at 12:45pm Rods Tiger wrote:
I do wish all these BeLeavers would stop their whinging and moaning. I see that Nigel is at it again, any chance to whine in public !
On 19 Aug 2018 at 1:08pm Stonemam wrote:
Faschism is coming...........I hope
On 19 Aug 2018 at 1:14pm Rods Tiger wrote:
I just hope that when it comes they spell it correctly.
On 19 Aug 2018 at 1:46pm Gab wrote:
Can't wait to get out of eu, there all crooks, I have no doubt we will be a much much better country lots to look forward to and we can take back out boarders keep control of who we let in and clear out those who want to destroy us, come nigel lets get this leave show back on track
On 19 Aug 2018 at 3:59pm Gift of wrote:
I have no doubt you're an illiterate knob.
On 20 Aug 2018 at 7:36am change wrote:
I voted to leave however did not realise all of the other areas in life it would affect. I based it on illegal immigrants only - I was wrong. If I could, I would alter my vote to STAY.
On 20 Aug 2018 at 9:56am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Would one of those still committed to leaving, even if we have no deal, be kind enough to explain how they propose to resolve the WTO requirement for controls at all international borders where there is no FTA and the agreement not to have border controls between Northern Ireland and ROI, as set out out in the Good Friday Agreement.
Oh, and please bear in mind that the GFA is an international treaty and that any breach of it would be a matter for the International Court of Justice.
On 20 Aug 2018 at 5:22pm Stonemam wrote:
faschim and choas is coming...........GOOD!

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Swan penny 122:143
Swan penny

Anyone interested in taking up or getting back into cricket please see the Lewes Priory Cricket Club website (link below). We... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina