Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Brexit

On 29 Nov 2016 at 4:39pm Ellen wrote:
Hi guys,
Just wondered if anyone would like to talk about Brexit?
On 29 Nov 2016 at 5:10pm Hyena wrote:
As long as we can also talk about Aqua .
On 29 Nov 2016 at 7:49pm dan wrote:
Thinking about it - why on earth would you call an 'Italian' restaurant Aqua? it's beyond me. And apparently there are others. A flood of pretentious nonsense. Their PR seems to be the worst I've ever encountered.
On 29 Nov 2016 at 8:24pm We've had our fun wrote:
What's the difference between brexit and aqua?
You will leave one and not come back, with a slightly bitter taste in your mouth and feeling robbed. The other, you will get trapped in the door way for along time with prices increasing inside and it becoming increasingly frosty on the outside
On 29 Nov 2016 at 8:25pm Wotcha wrote:
... especially since there is no such word as "Aqua" in Italian.

On 30 Nov 2016 at 9:25am Pedro wrote:
I've been to "Aqua", finally. Don't believe the hype. Its another adequate italian restaurant in Lewes - but perhaps with rushed, chaotic and stressed out staff.
On 30 Nov 2016 at 3:22pm Clifford wrote:
Is it true all Italian restaurants will be closed down when the UK leaves the EU? Or will they just serve pizza and pasta but drop the phoney Italian names?

On 30 Nov 2016 at 4:32pm Aqua wrote:
It fills me with disappointment to hear that any of our Lewes friends have had a bad time at Aqua. We would love to rectify this. Please come down again and quote your forum name to receive a free meal.
Kind regards,
Aqua Management

On 30 Nov 2016 at 7:45pm The Old Mayor wrote:
Okay, so you've had one bad meal and a week of work to recover, do you really want to repeat the experience ? I don't think so.
BTW Sounds like a real deal folks, start complaining on here and walk in quoting a forum name.

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Arms Lads 55:132
Lewes Arms Lads

England's third test match against India starts today 9am till 5pm. Wed, Thurs, Friday, Saturday and Sunday this week... With a... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the way streets have street parties!!!!!!!
JoJo