Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Brendan Cox

On 19 Feb 2018 at 3:44pm Clifford wrote:
So Labour MPs are going to 'stand by' Brendan Cox after the (repeated) revelations about his conduct. The man has been leeching off his late wife's tragic murder for some time now, and I can just imagine what Labour MPs would be saying had he been a associated with a party other than theirs.
On 19 Feb 2018 at 3:48pm Thomas Jerome Newton wrote:
you sure you have this right?
The family of the murdered MP said they would stand by him - but I'm not aware of any Labour MPs saying they would stand by him
Several have said him resigning was the right thing to do
Only person I found defending him is Amanda Plattell in Daily Mail
On 19 Feb 2018 at 3:48pm She was Jo wrote:
and he's a Joke.
On 19 Feb 2018 at 5:35pm @clifford wrote:
Does he live in Lewes? Stop reading the mail then reporting it on here. So annoying.
On 19 Feb 2018 at 5:47pm Bill wrote:
No, but Polly Toynbee does.
On 19 Feb 2018 at 7:05pm Jake wrote:
I don't think Cox has been spelt correctly.
On 20 Feb 2018 at 5:16pm endoftheouse wrote:
Brendan (sex pest) Cox who loved to force his thumb in a woman's mouth whilst telling her "he wanted to fcuk her" married too at the time to poor old Jo Cox who loved a white helmet. It's all gone wrong since they went messing about the River Thames waving the IN banner pre Brexit vote.
On 21 Feb 2018 at 4:00pm clifford wrote:
Has any body else noticed that he used to work for Goldman Sachs?

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Castle from below 61:132
Lewes Castle from below

I love that. "We don't actually need another leisure path". We are not exactly overwhelmed with leisure paths suitable for... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the walk along the ouse to Hamsey church, the view from the top of the Castle, Pells pool, the antique shops and boot fair, the lion in the window of the 15c bookshop, keere street
BrixtonBelle