Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Boxing day hunt

On 24 Dec 2018 at 12:53pm Visitor wrote:
Hi, I'm visiting a relative this Christmas and would like to drive in to watch the hunt but somebody told me that it had been cancelled. Can any one help or recommend another meet ? Many thanks, Margaret.
On 24 Dec 2018 at 1:04pm wanderer wrote:
Most likely a protestor spreading rumors
On 24 Dec 2018 at 1:21pm Visitor wrote:
It was a rather elderly lady
On 24 Dec 2018 at 1:58pm Cliffebimbo wrote:
Yes, itís got cancelled in 2004, but a few still think itís acceptable to go out and chase small, defenceless animals. Donít support it, trail and drag hunting are myths (if you donít believe me, ask yourself why someone would lay a trail over a busy main road, or railway line, causing the deaths of a number of hounds).
On 24 Dec 2018 at 2:44pm hmm wrote:
Yes still going ! Itís starts around 11 oíclock up by the white heart hotel.. lovely to see new faces ..all welcome!
On 24 Dec 2018 at 3:44pm Blatant Liar wrote:
Donít listen to Dimbo, sheís a vegan stinking fartbox
Starts at 11 as usual preceded by a bit of argy bargy with the filth and the poor excuse for Ďsabs Ď
On 24 Dec 2018 at 5:04pm wanderer wrote:
Thanks hmm, looking forward to seeing the hounds
On 24 Dec 2018 at 5:15pm Green Sleeves wrote:
Ahh lovely blood sports - how very noble and festive. Perhaps we should get some slavery and FGM in as well, to further enhance the Christmas spirit.
On 24 Dec 2018 at 8:49pm Wizardsleaves wrote:
I wish all the foxhunting set and anyone who supports them the same fate as Jane Goring. Instant karma. Truly disgusting people. I wish the sabs every success like last year and the year before, good work.
On 24 Dec 2018 at 9:32pm Hello wrote:
Pedro speaks in some of his many voices
On 25 Dec 2018 at 8:26am Fifi wrote:
Wizardsleaves , your comment re Jane Goring is despicable ! For those that don't know Jane Goring died in a tragic accident .
On 25 Dec 2018 at 8:32am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Yes, she died in a tragic accident while awaiting prosecution for whipping a hunt protester repeatedly with a riding crop.
Some might say that was karma.
On 25 Dec 2018 at 9:04am Hyena wrote:
Hare coursing , now thereís a proper sport.
@Greensleaves, a weak comparison but I would expect nothing else.
@Wizardsleeves,I support hunting do you wish me dead?
On 25 Dec 2018 at 11:25am Green Sleeves wrote:
@hyena, not weak at all. It's a cruel and barbaric sport and hugely exploitative for all animals involves. It's not even hunting for food, it's just plain old hunting to terrorise a wild defenceless animal and then celebrate its demise. What a massive act of cowardice. You're on the wrong side of history again hyena, but it doesn't surprise me.
On 25 Dec 2018 at 11:40am Hyena wrote:
Yes, those poor defenceless foxes.
Itís a sport and will continue whether you like it or not, but to make some loose comparison with FGM or slavery thatís weak.
On 25 Dec 2018 at 12:08pm Green Sleeves wrote:
@hyena, most people frown upon all of these "practices" for the disgusting acts they are. Sure, to differing degrees, but slavery, FGM and blood sports are a stain on the human race and sadly continue to this day in various forms across the world. Anyone involved are correctly marginalised, and sometimes prosecuted where sensible laws apply. It's a pity we can't eliminate all of these things entirely, but we see them slowly fading into the history books.
On 25 Dec 2018 at 12:48pm Wizardsleaves wrote:
@hyena. I would love to chase you around for a bit then rip your guts out but no not kill you. I am truly amazed at how sick you are. What are these defences these foxes have from a pack of morons? I hope you choke on your battery farmed turkey.
On 25 Dec 2018 at 1:00pm Green Sleeves wrote:
He's just a trolling wind up merchant. I suspect he isn't as ghastly as he makes himself out to be, it's almost certainly an act. "Hyena" is a very apt username though.
On 25 Dec 2018 at 2:04pm Hyena wrote:
@Wizardsleeves , you are a drama queen arenít you? Maybe Lewes Little Theatre are doing some open auditions in the New Year why not give it a shot.
@Greensleeves , how profound . Probably more so than some of your other musings.
On 25 Dec 2018 at 2:14pm Wizardsleaves wrote:
@hyena. So no valid argument from you then?
On 25 Dec 2018 at 3:11pm Hyena wrote:
I canít debate with a moron, especially one who who wishes me dead. You set the bar with your initial comment.
On 25 Dec 2018 at 3:19pm Arnold wrote:
I notice that @Hello seems to speak in the same obsessed way about Greensleeves/Pedro as the vile Hamid Barr did - one of your many voices Hamid?
On 25 Dec 2018 at 9:43pm Hello wrote:
Hello Pedro sorry Arnold/Green Sleeves they say imitation is the finest form of flattery so thanks for the mimic. Might be an idea if you tried to have an original thought though.
Happy Christmas and hope you weren't choking on all that bile
On 27 Dec 2018 at 6:18pm Visitor wrote:
I'm against it, I was going to protest .....

13 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Torchlit 131:137
Torchlit

Thanks so much everyone for all your help. Much appreciated. We'll be there tomorrow, so no Mother's Day issues. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina