Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Boxing day football-what happened!?

On 26 Dec 2017 at 11:03pm What wrote:
What went wrong!? I was there was watching with an ex-lewes u21 player today so I think I know what I'm talking about when I say it was a disgusting show from the away fans today! Who's with me?!
On 26 Dec 2017 at 11:47pm Lakaku wrote:
Dunno what you're on about. Ask the other 27 that were watching
On 26 Dec 2017 at 11:55pm Himself wrote:
This is seriously SO funny. I heard the bar had to close because of fake IDs.
What sad act team did we invite to our town? And can I get a ticket for the next time they come? Forget the football. This kind of boys-in-the-park hooliganism cannot be missed!
On 27 Dec 2017 at 5:53am Billy wrote:
Some of them were kids of probably no more than 14 or 15 yrs old. Second half, Police came and "penned" them in at the Ham Lane end of the ground for the remaining 45 minutes. Even then, they were pushing and verbally abusing the Police. Hastings FC denied they were their supporters yet they all appeared to come on a coach from that town?
On 27 Dec 2017 at 8:44am Rookie wrote:
A group of 30 or so idiots aged from about 16 to 20 turned up on a coach from Hastings. I think their interest in Hastings FC was minimal and their main intention was getting drunk and causing a bit of bother. Which they did. At least they kept the fighting amongst themselves. Its a shame that a nice Boxing Day family crowd of 802 had to see those morons making an exhibition of themselves. On the positive side at least the King's Head made some money.
On 27 Dec 2017 at 9:38am Rookie wrote:
If lewes cannot control their fans then they should not be allowed to play in the town
On 27 Dec 2017 at 11:10am Billy wrote:
What I forgot to mention earlier was that at least two fireworks were thrown at the Lewes keeper, one landing immediately behind him. Hopefully there is some video footage somewhere.
On 27 Dec 2017 at 1:44pm Little oiks wrote:
Obviously just a minority of little oiks who couldnt afford the trip up to Stamford bridge to follow the seagulls and shout at Chelsea fans from behind a police barricade, before going back home to their estate to watch their beloved united scrape a draw with Burnley!
On 27 Dec 2017 at 5:35pm Burgundy bad boi wrote:
Come to hastings you bunch of middle class,waitrose using, desert boit wearing, rasclarts!!
Im the hastings charles bronson. The rooks will never be safe!
B.B
On 27 Dec 2017 at 7:09pm Ugg wrote:
Burgundy, what's a desert boit?
On 27 Dec 2017 at 7:28pm COYR wrote:
@burgundy what is a boit? Clearly the government need to increase funds for the hastings education system...
On 27 Dec 2017 at 8:05pm Richmond upon Thames wrote:
Check me one time whitey....we'll have no rumpus in here you soft southern puffs.

Watch the video »

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Mercury and Magnesium 99:143
Mercury and Magnesium

I doubt that more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare