Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Borough Bonfire Society

On 3 Nov 2017 at 7:30am Bored wrote:
Good luck to Borough tomorrow night, I will be supporting & clapping the wonderful costumes of the Zulus. Iím sure there will be people shouting their opinions, rise above it and do Borough & Lewes proud.
On 3 Nov 2017 at 8:36am Big Boy wrote:
Yeah none can touch us because we are tradition we do it the lewes way this what lewes stands for and every year gone and every year future i come from big bonfire family and none can touch us we are the law
On 3 Nov 2017 at 9:09am Daydreamer wrote:
Boooooorrrrrriiiiiiinnnnngggg
On 3 Nov 2017 at 9:22am offham rascal wrote:
Big Boy, can anyone else from your 'big bonfire family' read and write properly? Maybe get them to post on this forum for you?
On 3 Nov 2017 at 10:03am Big Boy wrote:
We can all read and write perfectly well thank you thats why we are Lewes and always will be you cant touch bonfire its tradition and always will be no one can touch us not even you
On 3 Nov 2017 at 10:34am offham rascal wrote:
Punctuation and capital letters are just things other people use though clearly? And could you please clarify why you appear to have an issue with people touching you? Rather odd...
On 3 Nov 2017 at 11:10am Big Boy wrote:
Not touching me personally but people in general touching bonfire we are untouchable you cant stop us doing what we have done since bonfire was invented thats why lewes is lewes bonfire will never die never just you see
On 3 Nov 2017 at 11:31am offham rascal wrote:
You sound like a megalomaniac. See a doctor straight away please.
On 3 Nov 2017 at 12:40pm Gary Glitter @ Big Boy wrote:
Do you want to touch me ? Big Boy. (Song from 1973 )
On 3 Nov 2017 at 3:15pm Mr Tick Tock wrote:
its quite amusing when people pretend to be all bonfire but seem especially thick. Big Boy is as much as a bonfire boy as I am a green zebra, the fact that people feel the need to actually pretend to be something they are not, simply just to smear them, is all rather amusing.
On 3 Nov 2017 at 3:27pm anti-dfl wrote:
i wonder how many who arent marching will black up!!!
On 3 Nov 2017 at 4:19pm endoftheouse wrote:
Let's wave them Union Flags for Town & Country on Saturday and also to piss off the Looney Left/Dfl's/Snowflake/White Poppy wearing Alliance.
On 3 Nov 2017 at 4:38pm Big Boy wrote:
Tick tock not a good idea to call me thick Im Borough till I die
On 3 Nov 2017 at 4:52pm White Poppy wrote:
White poppies are worn in remembrance of armed service members who died in all wars. Including WWI and WWII.

They are also worn in remembrance of the many civilians who died during the blitz and other wars. The brave nurses and other workers who while not members of armed forces did their duty and were targeted and killed because of their war efforts.

Please show a bit of respect.
On 3 Nov 2017 at 9:56pm I am the danger wrote:
So then whatís wrong with a red poppy, white poppy? Offend your pc sensibilities does it? Pray explain why. I suspect your underlying concern is that you find that our traditional red poppy wearing behaviour somehow conflicts with your cultural Marxist narrative. You find it offensive and ipso facto require that we cease this appalling practice immediately.
On 4 Nov 2017 at 7:34am Dan wrote:
Itís just a load of grubby chubbies out on the piss. Who cares what they think? My cat and dog think they suck.

21 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Barbican Lewes 7:132
Barbican Lewes

The repeated attempts to dismiss the covid-19 pandemic as just another flu outbreak ignores a key difference. Flu victims feel... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams