Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Boris

On 13 Jul 2016 at 11:51pm Rest Easy wrote:
Well I will finally be able to rest easy knowing the Baffoon himself will be looking after my security. What was it May said just a couple of days ago about old Boris not even being capable of purchasing a couple of water canons from abroad and now she puts him in charge of MI6. Even the first Iron Lady would never have compromised to this extent. God help us.
On 14 Jul 2016 at 12:31am Boris wrote:
Cripes!! Mama and Papa will be proud of me! And Nana!
Ok chaps, now, I want you all to do your best and if you catch Johnny Foreigner plotting something rum against her maj’s govt, or indeed any of you plebs, then I trust you’ll give them a thorough de-bagging or something equally likely to put an end to their ideas. We’re all in this together, don’t forget. Let’s hope I don’t muck this one up too, I saw Stinky Osborne at the club last week, he was in a real sulk, reckoned he’d give me a Chinese burn if I make another boob. Fnarr! - ‘boob’ - fnarr.
On 14 Jul 2016 at 12:47am Rest Easy wrote:
Boris, I'd laugh if I had any humour left in me. Although that didn't stop the old US State Department rep having a good old chuckle at us. But then he doesn't have to live here.
On 14 Jul 2016 at 5:00am Tory Crimes wrote:
Theresa May is following that wise old adage: "Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer".
On 14 Jul 2016 at 8:26am Rest Easy wrote:
I agree Tory Crimes but God forbid that there should be one single s*****g politician who could actually,just for once maybe, put the interests of the country ahead of their own career aspirations and in-house political shenanigans.
On 15 Jul 2016 at 4:21pm Merlin Milner wrote:
Since Prince Philip is getting a bit we need someone who will successfully take over with overseas gaffs.

On 15 Jul 2016 at 7:58pm Sun tan man wrote:
Can anyone take this bloke seriously? Was he and Donald Trump separated at a birth ?
On 15 Jul 2016 at 8:04pm Proper Labour wrote:
Yes there is Rest Easy - he's called Jeremy Corbyn.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Harveys Brewery 40:143
Harveys Brewery

It just bothers me that anyone thinks that they or the government have the right to tell me what I can put in my own body. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
There are no ordinary moments
Dan