Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Bored senseless

On 3 Aug 2010 at 3:40pm Holly Hock wrote:
My old man's a waste collection operative, he wears a waste collection operatives hat, he wears cor blimey trousers, and lives in a local authority flat

On 3 Aug 2010 at 3:51pm Sam Spam wrote:
Oh...any aged ferrous-based detritus...any aged ferrous-based detritus...any...any...any...aged ferrous-based detritus

On 3 Aug 2010 at 3:57pm Ratty wrote:
He looks a genuine banana
In his excessively sized hob nailed safety footwear
He's got such a challenge to elevate them up
That he calls them compositae feeding & anchoring systems

On 3 Aug 2010 at 5:41pm Flint wrote:
Indicate the route to my abode
I'm fatigued and I wish to retire
I had an alcoholic beverage sixty minutes ago
And its proceeded to my cranium
No matter wherever I perambulate
Over land or sea of liquid effervescence
You will always hear me crooning this refrain
Indicate the route to my abode

On 3 Aug 2010 at 6:05pm Sam Spam wrote:
he isn't morbidly obese, he's a sibling...

On 4 Aug 2010 at 10:58am Andy Roid wrote:
It's a possibility that it's because I'm a DFL, that I have an affection for Lewes middle.

On 4 Aug 2010 at 12:42pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Two diminutive young males
Had two diminutive playthings
They were each in possession of an equus domesticus fashioned from ligneous matter

On 4 Aug 2010 at 1:48pm Down and Out wrote:
Morone saxatilis! What is the position of least vertical dimension you are able to attain?
A male sibling is aware of the areas used pending capital punishment;
Repeatedly, the awe-inspiring;
The creature able to correspond the ultimate syllables in lines of prose;
The astounding fourth letter, considered the most criminally dangerous by society .

On 4 Aug 2010 at 2:47pm 'ere be monsters wrote:
I was with it until then!!

On 4 Aug 2010 at 4:17pm Down and Out wrote:
EBM - Fair enough; I guess you'd probably have to be of a certain age and a certain mindset to get it.

On 4 Aug 2010 at 4:26pm 'ere be monsters wrote:
Not young, I thought a Morone saxatilis was a striped bass not a red herring!!

On 5 Aug 2010 at 12:51am Boulders wrote:
It has not been possible for me to achieve any sense of contentment,
and for some time I have been unable to obtain the level of gratification the I desire. I have made several attempts but none have been succesful. This is my testimony.

During a motoring excursion, a male personage came over the airwaves and gave repeated decriptions of trivia of little value or interest to me. He was apparently to insprire reflection and creativity, but I was unable to find pleasure in his ramblings.

Just so we're clear, it has not been possible for me to achieve any sense of contentment and for some time I have been unable to obtain the level of gratification the I desire I have made several attempts but none have been successful. This is my testimony.

I sat down to enjoy an evening of televisual entertainment when my viewing was interrupted by a commercial in which a gentleman described the benefits of a particular washing detergent. This was swiftly followed by another in which the same individual described his lack of machismo, and put it down to selecting a tobacco product of apparently inferior quality to the one I myself use. None of this releived my sense of need.

Perhaps I should re-iterrate. It has not been possible for me to achieve any sense of contentment and for some time I have been unable to obtain the level of gratification the I desire I have made several attempts but none have been succesful. This is my testimony.

While I was travelling the globe performing various tasks which sometimes required me to put pen to paper and write my name, I felt a desire to seek the romantic attention of a female who was previously unknown to me. My attempts at courting the young lady were unsuccesful. She suggested that a liaison a few days in the future might be more convenient. This once again left me with my desires unfullfilled.

I must conclude by pointing out once mre tha it has not been possible for me to achieve any sense of contentment and for some time I have been unable to obtain the level of gratification the I desire I have made several attempts but none have been succesful. This is my testimony.

On 5 Aug 2010 at 11:42am 'ere be monsters wrote:
My mate just got that one!

On 5 Aug 2010 at 6:08pm frankiesgirl wrote:
put me out of my misery, whats that one?

On 5 Aug 2010 at 7:05pm Boulders wrote:
SORRY FOR REPETITION _ JUSX FIXING THE TYPOS. IT WAS LATE.
It has not been possible for me to achieve any sense of contentment,
and for some time I have been unable to obtain the level of gratification that I desire. I have made several attempts but none have been successful. This is my testimony.
During a motoring excursion, a male personage came over the airwaves and gave repeated descriptions of trivia of little value or interest to me. He was apparently to trying inspire reflection and creativity but I was unable to find pleasure in his ramblings.
Just so we're clear, it has not been possible for me to achieve any sense of contentment and for some time I have been unable to obtain the level of gratification that I desire I have made several attempts but none have been successful. This is my testimony.
I sat down to enjoy an evening of televisual entertainment when my viewing was interrupted by a commercial in which a gentleman described the benefits of a particular washing detergent. This was swiftly followed by another in which the same individual described his lack of machismo, and put it down to selecting a tobacco product of apparently inferior quality to the one I myself use. None of this relieved my sense of need.
Perhaps I should reiterate. It has not been possible for me to achieve any sense of contentment and for some time I have been unable to obtain the level of gratification that I desire I have made several attempts but none have been successful. This is my testimony.
While I was travelling the globe performing various tasks which sometimes required me to put pen to paper and write my name, I felt a desire to seek the romantic attention of a female who was previously unknown to me. My attempts at courting the young lady were unsuccessful. She suggested that a liaison a few days in the future might be more convenient. This once again left me with my desires unfulfilled.
I must conclude by pointing out once more that it has not been possible for me to achieve any sense of contentment and for some time I have been unable to obtain the level of gratification that I desire I have made several attempts but none have been successful. This is my testimony.

On 5 Aug 2010 at 9:34pm Michelle Jaguar wrote:
Is that boulder of yours a rolling variety? I'm satisfied that it is

On 6 Aug 2010 at 10:14am frankiesgirl wrote:
Feel thick now, thanks michelle.

20 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Pells Pool Perspective 97:132
Pells Pool Perspective

Some right caaants on here..... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare