Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Bored senseless

On 3 Aug 2010 at 3:40pm Holly Hock wrote:
My old man's a waste collection operative, he wears a waste collection operatives hat, he wears cor blimey trousers, and lives in a local authority flat

On 3 Aug 2010 at 3:51pm Sam Spam wrote:
Oh...any aged ferrous-based detritus...any aged ferrous-based detritus...any...any...any...aged ferrous-based detritus

On 3 Aug 2010 at 3:57pm Ratty wrote:
He looks a genuine banana
In his excessively sized hob nailed safety footwear
He's got such a challenge to elevate them up
That he calls them compositae feeding & anchoring systems

On 3 Aug 2010 at 5:41pm Flint wrote:
Indicate the route to my abode
I'm fatigued and I wish to retire
I had an alcoholic beverage sixty minutes ago
And its proceeded to my cranium
No matter wherever I perambulate
Over land or sea of liquid effervescence
You will always hear me crooning this refrain
Indicate the route to my abode

On 3 Aug 2010 at 6:05pm Sam Spam wrote:
he isn't morbidly obese, he's a sibling...

On 4 Aug 2010 at 10:58am Andy Roid wrote:
It's a possibility that it's because I'm a DFL, that I have an affection for Lewes middle.

On 4 Aug 2010 at 12:42pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Two diminutive young males
Had two diminutive playthings
They were each in possession of an equus domesticus fashioned from ligneous matter

On 4 Aug 2010 at 1:48pm Down and Out wrote:
Morone saxatilis! What is the position of least vertical dimension you are able to attain?
A male sibling is aware of the areas used pending capital punishment;
Repeatedly, the awe-inspiring;
The creature able to correspond the ultimate syllables in lines of prose;
The astounding fourth letter, considered the most criminally dangerous by society .

On 4 Aug 2010 at 2:47pm 'ere be monsters wrote:
I was with it until then!!

On 4 Aug 2010 at 4:17pm Down and Out wrote:
EBM - Fair enough; I guess you'd probably have to be of a certain age and a certain mindset to get it.

On 4 Aug 2010 at 4:26pm 'ere be monsters wrote:
Not young, I thought a Morone saxatilis was a striped bass not a red herring!!

On 5 Aug 2010 at 12:51am Boulders wrote:
It has not been possible for me to achieve any sense of contentment,
and for some time I have been unable to obtain the level of gratification the I desire. I have made several attempts but none have been succesful. This is my testimony.

During a motoring excursion, a male personage came over the airwaves and gave repeated decriptions of trivia of little value or interest to me. He was apparently to insprire reflection and creativity, but I was unable to find pleasure in his ramblings.

Just so we're clear, it has not been possible for me to achieve any sense of contentment and for some time I have been unable to obtain the level of gratification the I desire I have made several attempts but none have been successful. This is my testimony.

I sat down to enjoy an evening of televisual entertainment when my viewing was interrupted by a commercial in which a gentleman described the benefits of a particular washing detergent. This was swiftly followed by another in which the same individual described his lack of machismo, and put it down to selecting a tobacco product of apparently inferior quality to the one I myself use. None of this releived my sense of need.

Perhaps I should re-iterrate. It has not been possible for me to achieve any sense of contentment and for some time I have been unable to obtain the level of gratification the I desire I have made several attempts but none have been succesful. This is my testimony.

While I was travelling the globe performing various tasks which sometimes required me to put pen to paper and write my name, I felt a desire to seek the romantic attention of a female who was previously unknown to me. My attempts at courting the young lady were unsuccesful. She suggested that a liaison a few days in the future might be more convenient. This once again left me with my desires unfullfilled.

I must conclude by pointing out once mre tha it has not been possible for me to achieve any sense of contentment and for some time I have been unable to obtain the level of gratification the I desire I have made several attempts but none have been succesful. This is my testimony.

On 5 Aug 2010 at 11:42am 'ere be monsters wrote:
My mate just got that one!

On 5 Aug 2010 at 6:08pm frankiesgirl wrote:
put me out of my misery, whats that one?

On 5 Aug 2010 at 7:05pm Boulders wrote:
SORRY FOR REPETITION _ JUSX FIXING THE TYPOS. IT WAS LATE.
It has not been possible for me to achieve any sense of contentment,
and for some time I have been unable to obtain the level of gratification that I desire. I have made several attempts but none have been successful. This is my testimony.
During a motoring excursion, a male personage came over the airwaves and gave repeated descriptions of trivia of little value or interest to me. He was apparently to trying inspire reflection and creativity but I was unable to find pleasure in his ramblings.
Just so we're clear, it has not been possible for me to achieve any sense of contentment and for some time I have been unable to obtain the level of gratification that I desire I have made several attempts but none have been successful. This is my testimony.
I sat down to enjoy an evening of televisual entertainment when my viewing was interrupted by a commercial in which a gentleman described the benefits of a particular washing detergent. This was swiftly followed by another in which the same individual described his lack of machismo, and put it down to selecting a tobacco product of apparently inferior quality to the one I myself use. None of this relieved my sense of need.
Perhaps I should reiterate. It has not been possible for me to achieve any sense of contentment and for some time I have been unable to obtain the level of gratification that I desire I have made several attempts but none have been successful. This is my testimony.
While I was travelling the globe performing various tasks which sometimes required me to put pen to paper and write my name, I felt a desire to seek the romantic attention of a female who was previously unknown to me. My attempts at courting the young lady were unsuccessful. She suggested that a liaison a few days in the future might be more convenient. This once again left me with my desires unfulfilled.
I must conclude by pointing out once more that it has not been possible for me to achieve any sense of contentment and for some time I have been unable to obtain the level of gratification that I desire I have made several attempts but none have been successful. This is my testimony.

On 5 Aug 2010 at 9:34pm Michelle Jaguar wrote:
Is that boulder of yours a rolling variety? I'm satisfied that it is

On 6 Aug 2010 at 10:14am frankiesgirl wrote:
Feel thick now, thanks michelle.

20 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Burning Crosses 16:132
Burning Crosses

I always thought it was a brilliant little magazine, Iíll miss their great front covers coming through the door more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell