Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Bonfire club outed as Brighton tranny group!

On 1 Jul 2011 at 10:26pm Crusader wrote:
Yes many suspected it and finally the trusty is out! Some of those dodgy geezers who like to put make up on and dress up in November do it the rest of the year too! But usually they prefer a much more glamourous look. Come on darlings get your glad rags on and really let it all hang out when you twirl your sparklers this year!
On 1 Jul 2011 at 10:37pm Crusader wrote:
Chief twirler is thought to be that king billy's boy. He usually prefers To be known as "queen willy" and looks drop dead gorgeous in orange sequins! Has 1690 of them, and all hand sewn. Brings new meaning to the word HUN!
On 1 Jul 2011 at 10:41pm Fifth Horseman wrote:
Did anyone know that Crusader is an anagram of crud arse?
On 1 Jul 2011 at 10:48pm Crusader wrote:
Not surprised by that one horseman, you know you to get your favourites subject into every sentence I'm sure. Fifth bandit of the "bonfire" boys more likely
On 1 Jul 2011 at 11:47pm Ted wrote:
Love it! They do look pretty camp in their black leggings and hoppy tops come to think. Anyway it takes all sorts and it does explain why they like all the pretty fireworks!

On 2 Jul 2011 at 12:02am nickbuckers wrote:
Hahah yes was serious but having since read some of the DFL stuff on here realised it wasn't necessarily a particularly open minded place to post my question (not everyone of course) Funny forum really - be down with my cappuccino and FT shortly....

On 2 Jul 2011 at 12:08am Niggin gor jiggin wrote:
Can I have a cab to Ringmer.

On 2 Jul 2011 at 12:13am Bonfire Brian wrote:
Why dont you shut your filthy hole.

On 2 Jul 2011 at 12:20am Ted wrote:
Is that what you do Brian?
On 2 Jul 2011 at 12:22am Ted wrote:
Brian , Come on baby light my fire......!

On 2 Jul 2011 at 12:28am Harold wrote:
Im glad im not into `GOD` if it makes you talk like that ..............
On 2 Jul 2011 at 12:31am Crusader wrote:
What fun... The locals are starting to bite.... Reel 'em in folks ....
On 2 Jul 2011 at 12:44am Harold wrote:
Im sure you mean well, but being nasty really wont work with me , I can sympathize with good arguments but not with pure nastyness, its a shame you do it in the name of a church, Im sure Jesus would be very disapointed in you, I hope you can grow to get over your problems and learn to forgive ....
On 2 Jul 2011 at 12:52am Crusader wrote:
I'm simply highlighting a few home truths to the good and not so good people of lewes. You mock my beliefs but don't like being reminded of modern life in Sussex eh? Well thanks for your concern but Sort yourselves out and put your house in order.
On 2 Jul 2011 at 12:57am Harold wrote:
My house is in perfect order.... Thank you, I know how to forgive no matter how painfull that can be, Forgivness, Real forgivness is the hardest feeling a human has to deal with , It is very easy to love or hate but try forgiving and you will trully be ready for the kingdom you seek.
On 2 Jul 2011 at 1:36am IMEYOU wrote:
Crusader . . What is your objective ?
On 2 Jul 2011 at 6:39am Guido wrote:
Crusader = Cock!
On 2 Jul 2011 at 7:03am Deelite wrote:
I wonder what has made Crusader so bitter and ugly? Perhaps he finds himself lacking.

On 2 Jul 2011 at 7:48am King Billy's Boy wrote:
Catholic priests are to be allowed the use of condoms, but only when the choir boy has diarrhea.

On 2 Jul 2011 at 7:50am William dyer wrote:
Crusader, Can you explain what your problem with cross dressing is? I appreciate you're trolling but you're just coming across as a particularly dim bigot. If you're here for the sport, at least provide a challenge.

On 2 Jul 2011 at 9:56am And wrote:
And just what is wrong exactly with transgender? If people aren't comfortable in their bodies who are you to judge them if they choose to dress / live their lives alternatively?

On 2 Jul 2011 at 10:24am Crusader wrote:
I'll be seeing you billy boy....seems like you know what your talking about.

On 2 Jul 2011 at 11:06am Captain sensible wrote:
Crusader- you,re not exactly an advert for religion are you. What a nasty little person you are.

On 2 Jul 2011 at 11:22am Jonnyboy wrote:
Crusader, what happened to "love thy neighbour" and "turning the other cheek"? Pax vobiscum.

On 2 Jul 2011 at 12:09pm Crusader wrote:
If you think you're sectarian tripe is going unanswered for another year think on. Funny you can't take a bit of stick back though. And no I'm not going to turn the other cheek, an eYe for an eye. I'm old school

On 2 Jul 2011 at 12:12pm Crusader wrote:
And don't lecture me CS I've read you're bigoted filth on other threads.

On 2 Jul 2011 at 12:20pm Captain Sensible wrote:
I think you need more good luvving crusader. Is mrs crusader holding out on you?
Are you referring to my well informed opinion of the catholic church?
I don,t know eh... Men wearing dresses. What a disgrace.

On 2 Jul 2011 at 12:28pm Captain Sensible wrote:
About time the police took notice of this nut. He seems to be threatening something. Crusader are you rely so stupid to think that you can,t be traced through this forum?

On 2 Jul 2011 at 12:28pm Captain Sensible wrote:
About time the police took notice of this nut. He seems to be threatening something. Crusader are you rely so stupid to think that you can,t be traced through this forum?

On 2 Jul 2011 at 12:31pm Crusader wrote:
You are I'll informed about the true history of this country. I suspect you know little of another Sussex martyr, by the name of Margaret Pole . Hung drawn and quartered by Henry V iii and had a better claim to the thrown than he did. Don't get into an argument about history peasant or I'll humiliate you. Why don't you remember her in your little parade or the thousands of other Catholics across Sussex and the rest of the country. They were the vast majority of the population at that time

On 2 Jul 2011 at 12:41pm Crusader wrote:
I can see I'm throwing pearls at swine. I'm not threatening you CS but you will be judged by a higher authority for what you do every year in your parade and I'd be careful about that. Farewell bigots

On 2 Jul 2011 at 12:42pm Captain Sensible wrote:
Oops iPad keyboard getting way from me

On 2 Jul 2011 at 12:49pm Captain Sensible wrote:
Unless god is a complete twit he won,t give a stuff.

On 2 Jul 2011 at 1:23pm bastian wrote:
It's emerson I tell you,look at the grammer and the slip up in English.Also he did admit to being Italian and most, but not all Italians are catholic.I do know the history of this country and it was the princes in the tower that should have been king,one lives in Australia and is republican(decendant that is).All kings are pirates from Denmark anyway so what's the point in bringing kings into it.

On 2 Jul 2011 at 4:48pm Old Cynic wrote:
Margaret Pole Countess of Salisbury was NOT hung drawn and quartered - she was beheaded (by a novice and cack handed executioner) and in private - so Crusader YOU try learning your history - and I think a trip to confession would be worthwhile

On 2 Jul 2011 at 5:44pm God wrote:
Cs is right. I really don't care that much.
Currently trying to sort out a few design flaws re my creation. Mosquitos are top of the list for today. The little boggers.
You can all argue about a load of old crp that no one gives a hoot about any more if you like.
It's why I gave You free will.

On 2 Jul 2011 at 6:23pm Old Cynic wrote:
God, could you create some kittens with pink fur please?

On 2 Jul 2011 at 9:22pm Harold wrote:
Its funny but on the 5th , i like to remember how we are now free to say things that in past times we could not, In lewes we do this in a way that is historical to this town, ie the martyrs,we remember all those that died for this country no matter their race creed or religion, they died for freedom.....

On 3 Jul 2011 at 1:15am IMEYOU wrote:
"Harold" I second that

On 3 Jul 2011 at 10:47am Clifford wrote:
Crusader, do you really eat the body of Christ and drink his blood?

On 3 Jul 2011 at 11:10am teaboy wrote:
Crusader, you might like to work on your Bonfire history too. Catholic martyrs are remembered at Mayfield.

On 4 Jul 2011 at 9:16am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
I'm thinking of making a crusader costume for the 5th this year. I'd like it to be accurate though.

Anyone got a pic of an ignorant, bigoted troll?

On 4 Jul 2011 at 12:06pm Hedley Lamarr wrote:
Crusader = Padster = Emerson? Its all falling into place.

This thread has reached its limit now
Why not start another one

Lewes at night 57:132
Lewes at night

@TP - the lockdown is economically costly, but I can't even begin to think of the numbers of deaths that would have occurred had... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams