Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Bonfire chairmans

On 25 Feb 2017 at 11:59pm Oooo-errr wrote:
I heard from a reliable source that Rico (Cliffe) is going to take over Waterloo, Sharon (Commercial) is taking over Cliffe and Slotty (Waterloo) is going to Cliffe. Any truth in this? I would love to know
On 26 Feb 2017 at 12:03am the dog's wrote:
Er, no.
On 26 Feb 2017 at 12:19am Twist em wrote:
Load of old woman at bingo these bonfire boys. Sort it out
On 26 Feb 2017 at 8:45am Beer man wrote:
Please know move on
On 26 Feb 2017 at 8:54am Danny wrote:
The January transfer window has closed.
On 26 Feb 2017 at 2:54pm Beb wrote:
Ha ha.
On 26 Feb 2017 at 2:55pm Bee movie. wrote:
How many chairman are cliffe having. Slotty and Sharon ??? Couldn't even look after the good one they had.
On 26 Feb 2017 at 3:42pm bastian wrote:
Bee movie, you are a sad, sad person, two good people need a break, if you are Cliffe, then you should be worried about your own society mate.
On 26 Feb 2017 at 3:49pm Bee movie wrote:
Bastion. How am I sad I'm just ask how many read the first link says there both going to be chairman of cliffe. I no they are both great people. And they do need a break. And yes I am a member of cliffe and am worried that that we can't hold on to a bloody good chairman because of small minded idiots In the cliffe.
On 26 Feb 2017 at 4:03pm Beer man wrote:
Bee movie keep taking the drugs .becauae you are not from this world
On 26 Feb 2017 at 7:27pm Cliffe supporter wrote:
At least we won't have a winter
Poor LLBS
On 27 Feb 2017 at 10:04am Down from Islington wrote:
I heard Paul Newman was going to be taking over as Chairman of Southover with Pedro as their Captain of Satnav.
On 27 Feb 2017 at 12:46pm Ex-Bonfire wrote:
Bee movie is right, Cliffe have managed to turn into Borough in a short space of time. A once great Society, now a shadow of itself. It's all gone a bit "Brexit" within the ranks. It goes to show that the traditional bonfire boy cannot cope with the "demands" of the 21st Century and is quite happy to retreat into ignorance and bigotry, whilst taking themselves far too seriously. Given their attitude bonfire's days are surely numbered. very sad all round.
On 27 Feb 2017 at 8:05pm And thats a fact wrote:
All the comments on this thread lead to one obvious conclusion, none of you know what you are rambling on about And thats a fact
On 28 Feb 2017 at 5:56am lewes toff wrote:
Really? and i thought this was a serious thread without a hint of humour or sarcasm.
On 1 Mar 2017 at 8:47pm Borough Supporter wrote:
Cliffe Supporter, what's wrong with a Winter Chairman? When all the other society's are falling apart, including your own, the Borough are going from strength to strength, winning nearly everything there is to win! And probably most of the other society's members now, how the mighty are falling!!!! PMSL, god it's lonely at the top.

On 2 Mar 2017 at 9:27am Bin bags wrote:
It's lonely at the top of the hill because nobody came to see all the bin bags sellotaped to scaffolding you numpties tried to pass off as "The world's tallest guy".

On 2 Mar 2017 at 9:37am Mr bumble wrote:
Hey bin bags. I'd rather have bin bags for a guy than the morons members in the cliffe. Wonder if a certain pussy member is still running around a committee meeting from an member. Ha ha ha ha this did make me laugh when I heard. All mouth.

On 2 Mar 2017 at 4:41pm Bin bags no2 wrote:
Completely agree , bin bags for the record breaking guy
What a load of bull really worked too didn't it ,then attempt to come back with a good display last year ,I will give you that one but honestly you must think to your good selves ,you will NEVER EVER be at the top as borough supporter wrote ..
The only decent thing about yourselves is your zulu costumes
On 2 Mar 2017 at 6:04pm Bin bags 2 wrote:
Oh look at you ,poor little borough supporter still needing more members ,they all flocked to see if you could make a ball's up two years in a row...
Agree somehow your rafts stay afloat I will give you that one and you have fun but you have only taken Waterloo members nothing to shout about

17 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes development 70:143
Lewes development

Looking forward to a clear run on Monday morning, when all the kids WALK to school ! more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine
Brighton Jobs