Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Bonfire Cup

On 7 May 2017 at 7:21am Goose wrote:
Newick FC beat Southover bonfire on penalties to win the bonfire cup for the second year running well done Newick FC
On 7 May 2017 at 8:23am CBS wrote:
Yawn.
On 7 May 2017 at 8:35am No need for it wrote:
I have to say that this is without doubt the bitchiest forum I have ever read.
Someone posts some Local news on a Local forum that may be interesting to a few Local people and the first response is a highly intelligent "Yawn" just because it doesn't interest you.
It also doesn't interest me but why would I feel the need to give such a small minded, pointless reply?
I think we should organise a forum meet and see if all the rude idiots on here have the balls to be such arrogant twats face to face.
On 7 May 2017 at 8:49am Agree wrote:
Totally agree. Small minded and immature sums it up.
On 7 May 2017 at 9:04am You got trolled wrote:
CBS is entitled to post *yawn* if he wants, your reply is one of the most pathetic and pointless replies. Back at you...
On 7 May 2017 at 9:14am Guy wrote:
Im with CBS. Bonfire and football together. An absolute yawn-fest indeed.
On 7 May 2017 at 9:30am We'vehadourfun wrote:
Looks like another cracking day of posting
Yesterday was particularly high end. Keep up the work people Lewes.
On 7 May 2017 at 9:48am No need for it wrote:
Of coarse CBS is entitled to post "yawn", people are entitled to be as much of an idiot as they desire, I was just pointing out that on most forums people have the ability to not be so rude for no reason. As I'm sure you will agree, I am entitled to post that if I want along with any other pathetic and pointless replies if I so wish.
On 7 May 2017 at 7:11pm You got trolled wrote:
CBS gave his opinion (yawn), your reply was to accuse the entire forum of being bitches, the real shame of it is the sheep that thumb you up for it without actually thinking what you're doing.
Having your own opinion is one thing, having an opinion about someone else's opinion is another thing entirely, who's the real troll out of you two?
On 7 May 2017 at 8:02pm Missed it wrote:
When was it
On 8 May 2017 at 10:34am No need for it wrote:
I didn't accuse the entire forum of being bitches, I said it was the bitchiest forum I have ever read - that means out of the forums that I have read through this one has the highest percentage of bitchy comments. I think most of the people giving the thumbs up are intelligent enough to understand that.
I could reply to the second part of your post too but really can't be arsed - have a nice day.
On 8 May 2017 at 11:09am bobobob wrote:
CBS may have been misunderstood. He may well be a Cliffe Bonfire Society member (CBS) yawning at Newick Bonfire Society for bringing ringers to a fun charity tournament
On 8 May 2017 at 12:32pm Jimmy hill wrote:
Yes I think that was the gist of his post. Newick weren't the only ones though.
A good bonfire team should be made up of a couple of good young players, a couple of terrible ones who think they're good, and the rest ageing fat lumps of lard.
As per CBS

On 9 May 2017 at 12:07pm You got trolled wrote:
That doesn't change a thing No Need For It, CBS had an opinion on the news delivered, you in turn then proceed to insult him and half the forum (bitchiest forum, small minded, pointless, arrogant twats) and suggest organising a fight (you take amateur football too seriously).
Yeah there is no need for it, his is entitled to find the post boring and comment as such - like I said who is the real troll... His replied is understandable, yours is unnecessary.
The thumbs up just sums up most people look at the words not the context.

On 10 May 2017 at 12:02am No need for it wrote:
I'm not getting into an argument with you about this, but I will just point out I didn't suggest organising a fight!!
And I also don't take amateur football seriously, in fact, I have absolutely no interest in it.
All the best.

22 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

English view 35:132
English view

QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If you lend someone £20 and don't see them again it was probably worth it.
Dan