Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Bonfire

On 2 Jan 2017 at 10:07pm Sandra Jones wrote:
Ive recently moved to lewes and interested in joining a new bonfire society, any ideas. Im interested in the society being friendly and cheap, easy for a new person. Thanks
On 2 Jan 2017 at 11:11pm Hi wrote:
Hi Sandra. We meet in Aqua restaurant every Monday. Do come down and meet the boys. Thanks
On 3 Jan 2017 at 12:33am Guy wrote:
Don't bother. Bonfire is on its last legs. The end is nigh.
On 3 Jan 2017 at 12:32pm Sparky wrote:
Hi Sandra, ignore the trolls. Borough would happily welcome you, (other societies are available). Please visit our website where there is a contact page if you require more information.

Check it out here »
On 3 Jan 2017 at 3:43pm Angel wrote:
Where do you live in Lewes? If near Southover or South St I would try one of those two. Commercial may not be accepting new members and is massive. Cliffe is still closed to new members and is full of idiots. The other societies are Waterloo, Nevill Junior and Borough, but I don't know anyone in them so can't comment.
On 3 Jan 2017 at 10:16pm Actually wrote:
From what is posted on this forum, all of the societies have their share of idiots along with their share of decent members. Such a shame so many seem to think it's all about playground name calling these days., eh Angel?
On 3 Jan 2017 at 10:47pm Happy bonfire wrote:
I can't comment on any other society either as have only been in borough , from what I hear all societies have their ups and downs .... but borough have a lot of social events and on the whole are a really friendly bunch , couldn't go far wrong joining them

On 4 Jan 2017 at 11:38am Actually wrote:
Nice post Happy Bonfire. You see Angel, it is possible to post a grown up reply.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Torchlit 136:143
Torchlit

The old hyena's really living up to his name. Whatever you think about Corbyn the last thing you could imagine is that he's... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington