Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Blooming Tennis!

On 2 Jul 2008 at 8:06pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
I dislike tennis and oh how I hate Wimbledon. I'm not a great television watcher but on the odd occassion that I wish to view a programme, it infuriates me when it is cancelled due to blooming tennis.
Oh deep joy - the olympics is coming soon too - best I dust a few DVD's.

On 2 Jul 2008 at 8:20pm Dunk wrote:
Word up Spinster, i totally agree. Tennis sucks to watch. Hmmmm...cant wait til olympics cos we might win 2 medals over however many dull weeks it goes on for. Sorry sports fans- i await the onslaught of criticism.

On 3 Jul 2008 at 1:55am expat wrote:
I HATE sports on tv. I have to put up with the bloody New Zealand fanatacism for rugby. I can't understand the mentality. OK, so what?There'll be another game tomorrow or next week. And netball is soooooo boring, it is such a pointless game. Actually I wish they were all point-less then we wouldn't have to put up with the onslaught from sports enthusiasts on TV.

On 3 Jul 2008 at 10:56pm Smiler wrote:
Venus and Serena in the final would be worth a look though.

On 4 Jul 2008 at 4:15am expat wrote:
Why?

On 4 Jul 2008 at 9:55pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
My faith in the human race is restored by Dun and Expat - we don't all like an overdose of sporty things

On 6 Jul 2008 at 6:27pm MC wrote:
Watching sport on TV is a very weird thing to do

On 6 Jul 2008 at 11:42pm Smiler wrote:
Why?

On 7 Jul 2008 at 6:42am expat wrote:
I think it's a weird thing that some peoples lives revolve around sport. Look at the English soccer thugs, although I suppose they get more of a KICK out of that sort of 'supporting'. I don't think watching sport is that weird, but just boring. No story line or depth.

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

commercial square badge 30:132
commercial square badge

Hello. I was also recently looking for the perfect place for a photo shoot. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like tea and faerie cakes on the Castle Green
NCG