Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Biting dog

On 26 May 2017 at 6:44pm Neil wrote:
tonight I got bitten the second time by the same dog walking behind Nevil est the owner keeps the black Lab on a lead but it lunges at me, obviously next time I see him ahead of me I shall change direction or walk the other side of the fence, this time there are tooth marks in my right leg at the back of my thigh and it hurts, I know its not very interesting but other than going to the Police I dont know what to do. Thats my real name its not made up.
On 26 May 2017 at 6:46pm Tell me wrote:
Is it the Black Lab that has the body harness?
On 26 May 2017 at 6:59pm Neil wrote:
yes the man longish hair and a beard
On 26 May 2017 at 7:03pm Neil wrote:
this is why I dont go on here someone has done a thumbs down
anyway its a dangerous dog but I`m deleting this thread now if I can
On 26 May 2017 at 7:30pm A Person wrote:
Neil, you should definitely call Animal Control at the Council if this is the second time. It does sound from the way others have responded that the dog is known to be aggressive and the owner should be taking better care. This is for the sake of all responsible dog owners, as much as innocent passers-by!

Don't worry about the thumbs down: I think quite often people do that because they find what you've said to be upsetting or worrying.
On 26 May 2017 at 7:37pm Neil wrote:
ok thanks a person.
On 26 May 2017 at 7:54pm Tell me wrote:
That dog is bloody aggressive
Report and check if your skin is broken. If yes then clean the wound and call NHS direct for advice.
Oh and I've accidentally hit the thumbs down when scrolling on my phone so don't worry about it
On 26 May 2017 at 9:04pm Walker wrote:
Unusual for a lab. They'll usually just lick you to death!
On 26 May 2017 at 9:57pm out on licence wrote:
Give the dog a bone
On 26 May 2017 at 10:04pm Painfully well adjusted wrote:
Allowing a dog to be dangerously out of control in a public (or private for the past couple of years) place is a criminal offence. I'm sorry to hear about your leg but one always wonders what injuries would be caused to a young child with their arms & face being at the same level..
On 26 May 2017 at 10:08pm Street sleeper wrote:
Personally I like to see a bit of wildlife around Lewes, the wilder the better.
On 27 May 2017 at 6:46am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
There are too many out-of-control dogs being exercised up there.
A few months ago, a lady was bitten by a labradoodle, which also pulled her to the ground and broke her wrist.
On 27 May 2017 at 7:47am dog owner wrote:
Its not the dogs but the irresponsible dog owns! Labs are lovely with the right owner!
On 27 May 2017 at 12:02pm jerry wrote:
watch out for the blonde girl with the vicious springer spaniel ,
On 27 May 2017 at 12:09pm Belladonna wrote:
This needs to be reported. To the police and local council. And please get your wounds checked out . Imagine it attacking a child - there would be no hesitation.
On 27 May 2017 at 8:15pm Report wrote:
This needs reporting especially given that is the second bite. The owner should have a muzzle on it. What if this was a child?

On 31 May 2017 at 12:00pm johnny morris wrote:
boot the poxy thing up in the air next time it tries , then do the same to the owner ,

20 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Closet and Botts window 28:132
Closet and Botts window

Lewes Priory Cricket Club (LPCC) is based at the Stanley Turner Ground, Kingston Road, Lewes (i.e. next to the rugby club). ... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like The Grange Gardens, and the way the teashop has the most odd mixture of china from the charity shops
Jojo