Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Best vets?

On 19 Mar 2018 at 9:24am Dog Doo wrote:
Doggy needs his annual booster. Normally go to cliffe vets. was pondering on coastway vets on malling street?any advice?
On 19 Mar 2018 at 9:33am Country Life wrote:
I use Pet Doctors at Cliffe Industrial Estate, always friendly, professional and reasonably priced.
On 19 Mar 2018 at 1:43pm Wendy wrote:
We take our rabbit to pet doctors too. They’ve been great.
On 19 Mar 2018 at 1:44pm Dexter wrote:
The staff are indeed very nice at Pet Doctors but I found them expensive and we eventualy left their service when they inexplicably quadrupled the price of our dog's onging drugs. Annoyingly, it wasn't a forced price increase from the drug manufacturer either and when quizzed about it, we were told that it was a head office instruction.
We took our dog to Coastway who have equally nice staff, cheaper drugs & service charges and have been very happy since.
On 19 Mar 2018 at 1:57pm Why every year wrote:
Have you considered titer testing instead? Your dog does not necessarily need an annual vaccination. The vets at Forest Row can do this.
On 19 Mar 2018 at 3:42pm Cat lover wrote:
I think Cliffe Vets is excellent. Been going there for many years with both cats and dogs. Why do you need to change?
On 19 Mar 2018 at 5:44pm James Herriot wrote:
Avoid Cliffe vets. 2 of our pets went in for routine speying and never came out. Kids were distraught.
On 19 Mar 2018 at 6:51pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
I go to Gatward and Blowey at Uckfield. It may seem like a long way, but I can often get there in the time it takes to find a parking space in Lewes.
The care is fantastic, and charges a lot less than at Cliffe vets.
On 20 Mar 2018 at 11:24am AKane wrote:
Love Coastways - very gentle and kind to my dogs and compassionate when I lost my old cats. My experience of Cliffe - too big, not personal service, caused issues with one of my dog that Coastway fixed
On 20 Mar 2018 at 11:43am Country Life wrote:
@Akane, I have heard people have negative experiences at Cliffe Vets but having not had personally I decided not to comment.

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Southover Grange and Gardens 108:132
Southover Grange and Gardens

@Basil Sorry Basil, but you are mistaken. There is absolutely nothing wrong with 'in regards', and its use doesn't signify... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina