Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Best Bonfire Trolls Competition

On 26 Oct 2016 at 11:09pm The Greek wrote:
The level of trolling on the Lewes Bonfire 2016 Facebook event is quite something.. worth a look if you fancy a laugh.
Puts some of the trolls on here to shame
On 26 Oct 2016 at 11:32pm Hyena wrote:
Agamisu!
On 27 Oct 2016 at 1:27pm Ed Can Do wrote:
I have never been so proud to be a Lewesian. Anyone who reads this forum and believes Bonfire to be characterised by inter-society squabbling and bad feelings need only look at that Facebook group to see a town united in common purpose with all societies working together as one. It really is a beautiful thing to behold.
On 27 Oct 2016 at 1:34pm The Greek wrote:
Seen busy bodies want fireworks limited to 4 days a year only because it scares their dogs? Give me strength.
On 27 Oct 2016 at 1:51pm Poodle wrote:
So you think us dogs have no right do you The Greek? If I see you in Cliffe High Street I'll bite your pecker off.
On 27 Oct 2016 at 1:52pm Ed Can Do wrote:
Could we not limit dog ownership to four days a year only as their incessant barking ruins my enjoyment of fireworks?
On 27 Oct 2016 at 9:29pm Trolley Dolley wrote:
Can I join in the competition please? I've had my hair done for the occasion.

On 28 Oct 2016 at 8:59am And thats a fact wrote:
I havnt a chance, Cliffe trolls are so plentifull their membership list is closed. However there is a SSJBS elderly old bird who pops out from behind her camera long enough to fire the odd broadside across the Cliffes longships Bows, bit of an acerbic wit, even if her knowledge of bonfire history hit the rocks about 1926 causing shots in that direction to frequently riccochet, he only time she crosses Cliffe bridge is the 5th & then only in the dark with a torch to find her way. And thats a Fact.
On 28 Oct 2016 at 3:48pm ar10642 wrote:
The jokes are all basically the same joke. I don't live in Lewes anymore and I really don't miss the snobbery from the self-styled "true Lewesians".

On 31 Oct 2016 at 4:47pm Bridge Dweller wrote:
It appears to have worked. The event has been renamed and the date changed.
I call that a result.

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Kingston Windmill 52:143
Kingston Windmill

I hope my red right hand will be ok;) more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams